Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
I mean, we live in a world where a dude who beat his girlfriend to near death got love form J. Cole, Kanye, Rocky and more.

Hip-hop doesn't give a fuck about women.
Hip-Hop doesn't give a fuck about human life. No one cares. A genre that has murderers, drug dealers, pedo's, rapist, domestic violence and so on. But guess what? It gives them and outlet to reinvent themselves and go on a positive route. I mean seriously do you guys type "Fuck Rondo#9" or are going to say fuck Tay-K if he get's convicted? Fuck no. Because touching a women is way more severe than murder. Like c'mon now.

Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
I'm starting to get into some Doja Cat and been banging to these two hard:

I was in her livestream and helped make Wrong Queen. Doja be having me rolling sometimes. She was titty twerking during the production. I started with So High when that dropped, but really didn't listen to anything else until now.

Last edited:

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Beach House in LA tonight brehs

ath48ru-gif.897

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Feels like the life I need's a little distant, yeah (yeah)
Feels like the life I need, yeah
Feels like the life I need's a little distant, yeah (yeah, yeah)
Yeah-ah

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also lol @ "bari might pay my way" bari isn't yams and you're a goddamn goofball to take that money

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, guess I gotta check out that Donny dude's tape too. Still haven't had no time for the new Travis and Mac.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
New user name. Safeinsound>jameswell.

Tried to get James...should of just used my name when the site first opened. My name on gaf was safeinsound as well. This is like the only thread I ha e time to read/post on here half the time anymore. So figured I let you guys know.

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
What is Travis apologising for? The banana thing?

Hip-Hop doesn't give a fuck about human life. No one cares. A genre that has murderers, drug dealers, pedo's, rapist, domestic violence and so on. But guess what? It gives them and outlet to reinvent themselves and go on a positive route. I mean seriously do you guys type "Fuck Rondo#9" or are going to say fuck Tay-K if he get's convicted? Fuck no. Because touching a women is way more severe than murder. Like c'mon now.

Thing is people like Travis Scott and Migos aren't actually killing anyone. But I find it really hard to listen to most hiphop because the way they talk about women is so powerful misogynistic. Even fuckin drake is doing it.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What is Travis apologising for? The banana thing?

Thing is people like Travis Scott and Migos aren't actually killing anyone. But I find it really hard to listen to most hiphop because the way they talk about women is so powerful misogynistic. Even fuckin drake is doing it.

Removing a transgender lady from his artwork and not saying a word about doing so.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
maybe gunna is four inches tall and that's why his verse is so goddamn quiet

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
So.. do we know if NAV's verse is intentional or not?

If so, might take the cake for the most head scratching stylistic choice when it comes to polishing an album up.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Three jobs, you afforded the crib
Fuck child support, you supported the kid
A full rack a month, nothing short of my rib
So you first up, go in order of dibs
My big homie told me, "N***a growth and development
Go and settle down, don't settle for settlement"
She got you closer to God than you two ever been
She moved over from Evanston, you moved over from Eggleston
First lady you knew, you can't marry her?
Got shit sunny, now you can't share?
New Dad step in, you can't stare?
You knew the power in the woman that could lead you in prayer
On 65th and Ingleside
Feel like you remember every single lie
Truth is I just really need your finger size
So I can make sure that they make the ring so tight

Definitely one of the best songs all year, maybe even one of Chance's best. Whew, I miss good storytellers in rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.