• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
dyRJPfa.png

Syph

Oct 25, 2017
Apeshit go hard but I can't believe they did Nas dirty like that lol
And the delayed shots at Kanye are embarrassing

this is all secretly build-up for WTT2

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really like the production on "Apeshit." I was surprised to then learn Pharrell produced that beat, because it sounds like a next-level Pi'erre Bourne beat.

Also,
6RlgOSz.jpg

Remember when Young GOAT said he wasnt releasing music this year and now he got a second set of songs he bout to bless us with

edit: Thugga is the best part of This is America, facts only

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, y'all are cute thinking that album will ever be released.

Thug made that shit, got it mastered and everything and just shipped it straight to the vault.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Everything Is Love is basically "How Do You Do, Fellow Kids?: The Album" and still better than most of these GOOD releases.

What a waste of everyone's time and talent. Delete June. Let's move on.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
everything from this GOOD Music rollout has ranged from decent to garbage. Not a single album has been worth relistening to other than a few songs on KSG. Throw Kanye's washed ass in the bushes.

Forreal. A couple okay songs on nas and ksg but overall this has just been ranging from mediocrity to straight garbage

If somebody told me like a year ago that this big Kanye GOOD Music blowout would be basura I would never have believed them

Also rip Jmon and Icolin

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Cuz it ain't basura and you got trash ears.

Daytona and KSG straight masterpieces

In the last month:

Daytona > Nasir > ye > KSG > Testing > Streams of Thought > Everything is Love > Trap Holizay

Testing is actually below everything but Trap Holizay but Buck Shots and Praise The Lord are far better than anything on those other projects.
Can't put Nasir ahead of either Ye or KSG for me. Nas was frail and washed on Nasir. Wasted the gold that Kanye was giving him.

And this Jay Rock mid as hell.

Last edited:

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
So what was the reason that every ye album was 7 tracks?
Ye likes the number 7. 7 deadly sins, also reasonable to do in a week.

EDIT: Charlamagne talks about the scrapped Kanye project very briefly at the start of this video. Basically, more than 7 songs, nothing we've heard thus far was on it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
i feel like tyler the creator would really like splatoon

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Ye likes the number 7. 7 deadly sins, also reasonable to do in a week.

EDIT: Charlamagne talks about the scrapped Kanye project very briefly at the start of this video. Basically, more than 7 songs, nothing we've heard thus far was on it.

I have theory that Kanye had planned a whole rollout and Ebro fucked it all up.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was under the impression this Bey x Jay album was exclusive to Tidal. As an Apple Music user, that was fast lol.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Dark boy, don't you cry, there's too much life left in those eyes
Don't you let that face go waterfall
Don't you learn to love your scars and all
Dark boy, don't you die
They're just human, let them lie
You just know your world and speak your truth
And let them come to you
For your love and your heart

giphy.webp

Whew. Didn't he do that with TLOP too?
Yeah, The Life of Peder.

I have theory that Kanye had planned a whole rollout and Ebro fucked it all up.
What did Ebro do?

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
How many songs/albums do we think are sitting in the Kanye vault, based on reports we had over the years and the amount of music he seems to make in very short creative bursts? It's probably like atleast another 20 albums right?

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How many songs/albums do we think are sitting in the Kanye vault, based on reports we had over the years and the amount of music he seems to make in very short creative bursts? It's probably like atleast another 20 albums right?
From the albums we know were scrapped, the closest to actual completion were "So Help Me God", the original LP8, and "Yeezus 2" which might have morphed into "SHMG." We've heard songs from the Yeezus-era that never got released (God Level, Can U Be, Hold Tight) or were reworked drastically (Feedback).

The rest, like "Good Ass Job", "WinterSpringSummerFall", the Kendrick & Thug tracks, and "Wolves", were likely piles of demos or ideas that never got fleshed out.

I'd say "the vault" is probably at least 100+ tracks but none of them really complete barring those we know got taken off due to sample issues (Living So Italian.)

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
From the albums we know were scrapped, the closest to actual completion were "So Help Me God", the original LP8, and "Yeezus 2" which might have morphed into "SHMG." We've heard songs from the Yeezus-era that never got released (God Level, Can U Be, Hold Tight) or were reworked drastically (Feedback).

The rest, like "Good Ass Job", "WinterSpringSummerFall", the Kendrick & Thug tracks, and "Wolves", were likely piles of demos or ideas that never got fleshed out.

I'd say "the vault" is probably at least 100+ tracks but none of them really complete barring those we know got taken off due to sample issues (Living So Italian.)

Man Living So Italian, that's a throwback to my more heavy lurking on KTT and shit.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

These were all just names for the same projects, not entirely scrapped albums, particularly all those that ended up becoming TLOP.

Most of them rumoured names too mentioned once, off-hand by a G.O.O.D. affiliate, like Yeezus 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.