• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
My two dogs are freaking out hard, shaking and crying because people want FIFTEEEN FUCKING MINUTES of nonstop fireworks to celebrate Christmas. Why do you even need them, can't you just fucking celebrate without loud bangs and lights. Are they really necessary, considering not even everyone celebrates Christmas? Fuck.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Christmas Fireworks are news to me, but last year New Years Fireworks seemed to go on for like 6 days straight.

zenosparadox

Nov 13, 2017
I just heard a few pops in my neighborhood, too. Hopefully it quiets down so that my dog doesn't get upset either.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Christmas Fireworks? never heard of that, but i can understand new years especially this one since its going to be a new decade and all.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Personal fireworks are ridiculous, people scaring animals and people with PTSD so they can look at loud thing go boom.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
Ahhh ok. I thought I was trippin. People have been popping fireworks all this past weekend and this week. When did this become a thing?

Sonicbug

Oct 26, 2017
The Void, MA
About an hour ago it sounded like someone lit off an M-80 in my neighborhood. Some people are crazy sauce.
(Nowhere near the south, my neighbors are just insane.)

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
fucking thank you

moved from nyc to the burbs and people are firing off fireworks

dogs are freaking out and so help me god if they wake this baby i'm gonna triangulate the fireworks source and beat the shit outta these clowns

maigret

Jun 28, 2018
They are doing this in my neighborhood right now and it's really annoying. First year I've encountered this... Texas by the way.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I was just wondering this myself. Somebody a block or so over is setting some off. New Year's I can see, but Christmas? Come on, man.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Christmas fireworks are not and have never been a thing where I live. Sounds like people just want another excuse to light off fireworks where you are.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I envy the neighborhoods where big holidays don't get fireworks for multiple days before and after the holiday in addition to the holiday itself

I've gotta find a quick way to be out of the state for New Years. The day of being a Wednesday? Goddamn people are going to be popping those off for the full 7 days just because it's directly in the middle of the week

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of fireworks in the suburbs outside of Auckland. Quite a few gunshots, too. Not a fan of either, but if that's the custom then it is what it is.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My two dogs are freaking out hard, shaking and crying because people want FIFTEEEN FUCKING MINUTES of nonstop fireworks to celebrate Christmas. Why do you even need them, can't you just fucking celebrate without loud bangs and lights. Are they really necessary, considering not even everyone celebrates Christmas? Fuck.
It's fun. You hang out with people, light off some fire works, be merry, and have a good time. You may not know this, but people bring their kids and dogs to light them off too. It's the holidays, let people relax, socialize, and have a good time.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I live in a city that will shoot off fireworks for absolutely anything. Literally any excuse they can find, some neighborhood or downtown itself will blast off fireworks & even we don't have fireworks for Christmas. I've never heard of such a thing.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Some people love fireworks I dunno why. I mean I don't hate then, but some people where I live spend a little fortune every new year and on Christmas day.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
I can understand a person with PTSD or small children being understandably upset by fireworks, but why should other people be put out because someone decided to get a pet?

Merc_

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
Never heard of Christmas fireworks before. They're definitely not a thing where I am.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fireworks are great. They're bright, colourful and they explode for fun. I fucking love fireworks.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
A good way to prevent fireworks from going off on weird days like Christmas is to live next to a fire station. We get 4th of July and maybe some New Years fireworks, but I don't hear them any other time here.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Houston (the Katy area) and it sounds like a war zone. I'm wrapping gifts right now so it's not really bothering me.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I'm in Houston (the Katy area) and it sounds like a war zone. I'm wrapping gifts right now so it's not really bothering me.

Hey there neighbor, Katy/Cypress here.

It's pretty quiet here (I'm not too far from Towne Lake). I walked my dog a little bit ago and it sounded like there was some way out in the distance, but nothing too close.

Oct 25, 2017
Firstly... Christmas fireworks? Now I've heard it all.

Ban all fireworks please, they literally kill dogs and all I love is dogs.

BrutalInsane

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Fuck no fireworks are awesome, if worse gets to worse try a NIMBY approach with your hood. I'm sure they'll love it.