• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Fat4all is a good good boy

Jawmuncher seems like such a likeable person

excelsiorlef is pretty much the Best poster here. Luv ya. You're really awesome.
IrishNinja is good people, always positive doubled by a great retro gaming enthusiast.

Fat4all is a good boi.

Jawmuncher is a great inspirational person, never gave up for more Dino Crisis content ever since the last game.

PlanetSmasher hates poutine, but is good people too and was fun to exchange with, it's all from a good place. :)

Morrigan has great musical tastes from what I saw so far. :D

There's so many I could talk about, basically, most of ERA is made of great people, love y'all!
Y'all coolio in my book
GoldenUntidyCrayfish-small.gif

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
tumblr_inline_mpx5d4497i1qz4rgp.gif

Compliment right back at ya! :)

I wanna mention Much (who is weirdly banned at the moment), a really cool and nice guy, who's also so talented in making the most awesome gifs of games. I'm looking forward to you coming back and sharing more. :D

UnfinishedFamousCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

Thank you! :)

OP
OP
RedMercury

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Bran-dono Thank you for making the thread about No Longer Human, I'm glad I read it and from there I read Smashed and I'm working on the 3 Tomie books!

Oct 27, 2017
Bgamer90 and zedox always try to bring forward-thinking and positivity when discussing games.
Cataferal and NXGamer, always enjoy your content and positive outlook overall.
JaseC, thanks for being a pillar for PC stuff
Oh, and Theorry - So fast with the game news. I'm convinced that you're the person who approves the press releases before they get published!

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
Bgamer90 and zedox always try to bring forward-thinking and positivity when discussing games.
Cataferal and NXGamer, always enjoy your content and positive outlook overall.
JaseC, thanks for being a pillar for PC stuff
Oh, and Theorry - So fast with the game news. I'm convinced that you're the person who approves the press releases before they get published!
Aww man. Thanks dude.

I love all the positive users in gaming. It's the best part.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Aww man. Thanks dude.

I love all the positive users in gaming. It's the best part.
You know, I like your posts myself. Everytime there are threads about gamepass or PNow or general streaming discussion everyone else wants to hide in a cave or have fanboy wars. Your one of the few like myself that see where the future is going and embraces, and understand it applies to all these companies regardless of your plastic of choice.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
You know, I like your posts myself. Everytime there are threads about gamepass or PNow or general streaming discussion everyone else wants to hide in a cave or have fanboy wars. Your one of the few like myself that see where the future is going and embraces, and understand it applies to all these companies regardless of your plastic of choice.
:) Thank you (you also have an awesome point of view)
The future is bright my friend.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Slayven has helped resurrect my love of comics but also exposed me to harmful shit like Booster Gold - but largely it's been positive.

Fanboi has a cool avatar that reminds me of when the internet finally got fast enough to load creepy obscure movies. He also has a cool member.

Dark1x got me to understand that a love of purely technical performance can exist separately from subjective ideals of fun and that they do not have to be in either conflict or sync.

Excelsiorlief is extremely smart and humble.

Fat4all has a joyous avatar.

Last edited:

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
One time I was just walking along just trying to do my meals on wheels delivery route in an elder community and Hecht popped out of an alleyway and threw a banana peel at my feet and I fell and he said "you just feel on your pot-ASS-ium" and he laughed and ran away. This is an entirely factual accounting of a public menace.
I knew it.

Also, thank you for mentioning me. You're awesomesauce, and radiate the positive energy we need more of. <3
He did the exact same thing to me.
This is slander

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Aww, Fanto.

Natiko always listens, no matter how small or petty my grievances.

Sawneeks and Pedro are my family. I love them dearly.

rac has great taste in music and avatars and is low key super funny.
<3 <3 <3

Dr. Monkey is one of the most amazing, hardworking, and wonderful person that I know. She inspires me to keep going and keep pushing myself

Pedro has helped me through some really tough times and I am forever thankful for that. Plus he gives great show and game recommendations :p

Roytheone is a really awesome guy and we had a blast playing Destiny together. Even though we're both busy and don't talk much anymore I still call Owls/Rowlets 'roys' because of him.

CaptainNuevo is a genuinely funny dude and I really enjoy hanging out on Discord with him just talking about whatever.

OP
OP
RedMercury

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
excelsiorlef I think you're a good person and appreciate your posts, you often post stories I wouldn't have read otherwise

KSweeley Same goes for you!

Skelepuzzle We haven't chatted in a while but you're a great dude

Akira86 You have made a ton of progress painting, you should be really proud! Also Secret Fawful and malyse , I wish I could do what you're able to do

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Fat4all is genuinely one of the funniest and most positive presences on this forum. The Flamin' Hot Journey never ends.

Weiss is my shitposting soulmate

Slayven has nothing but amazing comic knowledge tempered by the hottest of takes. each thread is a goldmine

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I rarely read superhero comics, but thankfully Slayven always satisfies my interest in the genre with an encyclopedic wealth of weird, awesome, fascinating, insane comic book details