Erdnuckel01

Oct 29, 2017
Now let's see a video on the Atari 7800, but thinking about it that would possibly be cheaper than buying 5 PS5s.

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
No one mentioned how he's resting his feet on two PS5's while chilling in his home theatre. Truly the King we need.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
His home looks nice.

Add revenue from the other videos!?
Its a rented location.

For the folks who don't understand the entire thing about this.
This is not one guy.

The comedy group called Loading Ready Run they have been making videos on the internet as a group since 2003.
They produce live shows, live streams and recorded videos for that long now.
They have a crew of folks helping out.
These are all PS5's they scrambled together from the group and friends and family in the Vancouver Canada area were they operate.

They location shoot all the time for videos like this, the have a succesfull patreon
www.patreon.com

Get more from LoadingReadyRun on Patreon

Creating Funny Videos, Podcasts, and Streams

And they have done incredible video game related videos for a long as time now here are my personal favs:
www.resetera.com

He has 5 PS5's

His kids better continue his legacy lol.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
my world just shattered..

no seriously.. :(
takes away a lot of its "magic".
Yeah mine too. I thought the schtick of a bored rich guy trolling people on YouTube kind of worked if he was really self aware and actually did a load of good stuff whilst also being rich.

Not sure what to make of it if it's a "produced" comedy sketch.

When they cobbled all those together I wonder whose went at the top of the ps5 tower by the window.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some of his sketches were pretty good, others just seemed to similar to the old videos.

Good to see this tradition going on though.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Yes! I've been thinking of him a few times over the last month. All is good now, things are as they should be!

SirDante

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 20, 2020
I read the first page and the last page of this thread and I still don't know who "he" is

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
I refuse to believe that you can acquire one that easily.
Maybe it was more difficult depending were you are from. I'm in Ireland and I got one each from Amazon, smyths and GameStop. I was following preorder alerts so required minimal effort. I got 2 delivered to me on release day and the 3rd one arrived about a week or so later.