ChoklitCow

Oct 27, 2017
Muncie, IN
We have quite a few people that were near the top each season in Diablo. I'd usually stay in the top 50 for a few weeks but then stop playing and drop out.

In WotLK had quite a few top 10 parses in trial and ICC, but that's only folks recording data.

BF3, BF4, and BF1 I was always frequently in the top 1% for most medic attributes, but not sure how accurate that info is being pulled from bf' s stats.

Oct 27, 2017
Back during the Rock Band heydays, nobody liked going for the high score on Bass so I got the top spots online for some songs.

This as well but for drums. This was Rock Band 1-2 era. Pretty cool considering I started off sucking at drums to experting a lot of songs until they started making all the drum songs Guitar hero 3 hard lol

Oh and I just remembered I was really up there in the Battlefield bad company 2 leaderboards on PS3. And if I remember correctly resistance 2 and especially Killzone 2.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Uncharted 2 co-op, top 5.
Battlefield Hardline, top 10 in Heist & #1 in Heist Grand Larceny coin leaderboard which is for stealing a bag and winning a match. PS4.
Uncharted 3 - I had 500k in Team Objective mode points which hardly anyone had at the time. So I was up there.
A couple top 10 in the Rock Band leaderboards for certain songs. Guitar/Bass.

dantevsninjas

Oct 27, 2017
A buddy of mine and I once got drunk and got to the top of a bunch of the leaderboards in one of the Trauma Center games on the Wii.

5pectre

Nov 16, 2017
Only thing I can think of was about a year ago when Crazy Taxi was free with Games with Gold. I was #1 on the weekly leaderboard for a couple of weeks in a row.

28234947_10215310967752678_6324156800925097334_o.jpg

edit:
oh yeah, how could I forget!? I'm #1 on the Twin Galaxies leaderboard for the Neo Geo MVS version of Metal Slug Supervehicle-001

Metal Slug submission page

attachment.php

EndingE

Nov 8, 2017
I was somewhere in the top 25 of the original Golden Axe on XBLA. No idea if that's still the case, but it was as of about 2 years ago.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
At one point during the short life span of "Reset Generation" i was the top rated Cyborg Player in the world.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Had some top 100 times in Mirror's Edge, if that is counted as near the top. Got into Super Stardust HD top 50 earlyish on. Don't think those scores are much nowadays but it didn't come easy even then.

Had plenty of top 5 times and distances in Rayman Legends.

Had some pretty good times in the Motorstorm game for Vita.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
When Resistance 3 was having its multiplayer Beta I was regularly demolishing opponents like, 10 to 1 k/d. Somehow I figured out how to play it and everyone else was trying to play CoD 😂
I also got that top 1% achievement for Killzone 2.

Zero83

Oct 29, 2017
Oslo
I've got nothing to brag about really because I don't play the same game enough to have a chance of being near the top of really popular games.
Last time I played Pinball FX on Switch I was in the top 50 (I think) on one of the default tables. I was in the top 10 on a few tracks on Horizon Chase on Switch (wasn't difficult, unfortunately) and amongst the 200 top players on Clash of Clans in my country.

Reven Wolf

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My score for a challenge fight in Batman Arkham Asylum was within the top 600 of players for awhile. That was pretty cool.