Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
When I was younger I got compared to.......

Stephen Fry
stephenfry.jpg

Oscar Wilde
Oscar_Wilde.jpg

Plus, when I was at college someone legitimately though I was Dave Glover from TVs Emmerdale!

dave.JPG

Now I admit people can look different in different clothes & lighting etc but I don't know how the hell I managed to look like these three in the same period of my life?!

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I get silent bob want to team up and hang out side some shops ?
Yo I used to get SIlent Bob all the time when I was fat. To be fair I was fat, had a beard, wore a jacket all the time and was always hanging out with a long haired blonde stoner who was my best friend at the time

People signed my HS yearbook telling me to keep up the Silent Bob persona

SkyMasterson

Oct 28, 2017
I was told I look like Brendan Fraser. That's probably the worst thing I've ever heard from someone, and I played on Xbox live in 2008.
Brendan Fraser now or Brendan Fraser from 1999?

About 15 years ago, I was told I look like River Phoenix.

Last one I got was that I look like Mathew Dellavedova. He was a bench player for the Cavs when they won the Championship in 2016 lol.
I had to look him when the guy told me, just to be sure I wasn't being compared to some ugly ass dude ha.

Also, I worked with a dude that looked like Jake Gyllenhaal. Lucky bastard.

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
I've gotten Xisca Perelló (Nadal's GF) quite a few times. Nicest one was being told I look like Morena Baccarin during her Firefly days.

retroman

Oct 31, 2017
I was going to say nahhh because I have been compared to the likes of Keanu Reeves and Jari Litmanen, but then I remembered someone once told me I looked like Gilbert Gottfried...

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A few years ago before losing a ton of weight a woman I thought was the bees knees said I looked and acted like Zak Galifianakis. She meant it as a compliment but it still stung my soul. I thought I was cast into the friend zone for sure. lol

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Insulted? No. People do think I sometimes laugh like Dr. Hibbert from SImpsons, which I find funny. :P

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
People said I looked like the fat guy from Lost (Jorge Garcia) just because we both have curly hair. I'm a woman and I'm close to being underweight, and I'm white, not Latina. People can be ridiculous.

I got Shirley Temple a lot as a kid, which I'm ok with.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I was once told I looked like a young Keanu Reeves "only dumber".

I thought, I must be handsome, but also, wtf?

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Only ones I've had have been Noel Fielding and that singer from My Chemical Romance. Those were years ago though. I didn't mind them because the people who said them meant it as a compliment.

SystemBug

Oct 25, 2017
In the span of a few days I got told I look like Hasan "Woke Bae" Piker and Jake Gyllenhaal. I felt really good about myself, and then I mentioned it to a friend and he said, "they only things you share with them is that you are all men, and have features". Now I just feel like those people were fucking with me.

hasan-piker-01.jpg

jake.jpg

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah my law review did this board where instead of our actual pictures it had celebrity pictures of people we supposedly looked like.

Above my name was a picture of Jackie Chan all year. Wtf.

toy_brain

Nov 1, 2017
Gary Numan.
Specifically, 80's Gary Numan.
gary-numan.jpg

Not so much now, but back when I used to dye my hair.
There is/was a resemblance.

Could have been worse, could have been modern-day Gary Numan.

Oct 25, 2017
I would get Keannu sometimes which was great but at a time when I gained some weight I got a young Dan Aykroyd instead and I wasnt particularly thrilled about that one haha

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I want to take an hour out of my day to publicly dress down every white person that compares me to Questlove.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, however, are entirely accurate.

Whales

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
everyone tells me II look like an arabic version of post malone

not very flattering

Deleted member 8197

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Comparisons to Shia LaBoeuf bugged me back in Disturbia days but I'm okay with it now he's a certified artiste and top lad.

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
At a bar one time a guy kept insisting that I looked like Anton Chigurh (Javier Bardem's character from No Country for Old Men) because of my hair and it annoyed me. My hair was longer than usual at the time and did have a silly part so I guess I deserved it, but damn was that guy persistent.

pestul

Oct 25, 2017
Wide spectrum but never insulted. From Bruce Lee to Keanu Reeves. Oh and with the beard Will Wheaton lately lol

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
a friend once told me i look like Ed Sheeran (which i totally dont, idk what she was smoking)

needless to say, we're not friends anymore

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
One of my coworkers once told me I reminded them of Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. Another time, one of my coworkers said I remind them of Nick from New Girl.

Usually I just get David Tennant comparisons, though, which usually aren't that insulting.

Deleted member 9197

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I used to no shit get Johnny Depp and John Cusack a lot around early college. Confirmed with that old website that used to tell you what celeb you looked like (weirdly, Puff Daddy showed up too).

Now I look like Tommy Wiseau's old beat up penis.