tiesto

Oct 27, 2017
Long Island, NY
Pretty exciting, it's been a while since a new Miku, Future Tone has kinda filled that gap I guess.. I wouldn't mind seeing a new Project Mirai one day! Or Miku as a Smash DLC...

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer - Powered by Friendship™
Oct 27, 2017
I am so goddamn happy right now! Portable Project Diva is alive and well! <3
Would have loved a straight up port of Future Tone, but I can't complain about 101 songs on the go. =)

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
P4D Miku is the most powerful 3D Miku.
miku_dlc.0.0.jpg
Yeah black haired Soejima Miku is still best Miku for me.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Mmmph, I Ioved the Vita games but I didn't like FT that much. Ah, who I'm I kidding, I'm buying this the moment it is available.

New style looks very good!

Oct 25, 2017
10 new songs is a lot better, but yeah, I'd rather just pick up the DLC song pack for PS4 as well. I'm at least glad to see that the series isn't completely dead, though.
I've been asking for a full PD on a Nintendo system forever so I have to get it.

Besides, I find it easier to get through rhythm games in handheld that sitting in my living room where God is watching.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yay no SD look this time. Hope it runs as well as future tone, resolution was never that great on Vita. No gatcha skins this time plz.

Waiting until 3/9/20 at the soonest I guess. Song reveals to keep us excited until then.

Desmond

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, love the pun in the title. 39 can be pronounced as Miku, but here means MegaMix judging by the katakana above. Western name may be MegaMiku? Lol

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
Future Tone makes most other Hatsune Miku releases seem content anemic, but I'll probably get this just for the portability.

Does anyone have any recommendations for blue tooth adapters on Switch so I can enjoy this on my commute? Been looking at this, but not sure if there is a better one out there.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Rolling Girl is there? Cool, mandatory purchase then for me. Future Tone having so much content has spoilt me, but I could use a portable Miku again. They really need to offer original PS note symbols though, the Switch letters are hella throwing me off.

Oct 25, 2017
Rolling Girl is there? Cool, mandatory purchase then for me. Future Tone having so much content has spoilt me, but I could use a portable Miku again. They really need to offer original PS note symbols though, the Switch letters are hella throwing me off.
I'm wondering if they're gonna release content packs.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Oh hell yes. Had hope in the past that a Miku game would come to switch, and here it is! Can't wait to dive into the diva series again.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Some silly part of me will only now accept the Switch as a "real" system now that there's a Miku game, lol.

I'd be an absolute garbage fire trying to play with the Switch buttons, lol. Every time "X" appears my brain would just shut down and reboot

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Oh no, sad to hear that Wowaka died recently, and at young age. :( I really like Rolling Girl and World's End Dancehall.

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer - Powered by Friendship™
Oct 27, 2017
Wowaka's passing is still pretty raw. His latest album is 100% bangers. Dude had so much talent.
For anyone unaware his band is hitorie and if you like his Vocaloid music then you'll enjoy the same thing but with him singing instead.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is amazing news. I hope more and more PS4 exclusives get ported to the Switch. I'm always up for some Miku time, and on a portable console I couldn't ask for more. I don't even care that it has fewer songs.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
This wasn't something I was expecting to be honest. Out of nowhere. I will happily destroy my switch cons playing this.
I can't wait to see how they'll change the game system.

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
Confirm arrow key support like FT and I'll buy it. I think I can manage with the ABXY prompts (although I default to Xbox's layout in my mind), but I do much better with arrows. I still struggle with the PS layout during quicklime events. Square and Circle are too similar (in shape and color) for me to react to them in a high pressure situation.

Almasy

Oct 25, 2017
Wow! This is nice.

My only hope is that with only 101 songs (compared to Future Tune DX) we get a Physical Cart for the game... even if Japan only.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Always great to see more vocaloid. Will probably pick t up since it would be a great game to have on the go for short bursts.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
WHOOOOO! FINALLY!!!

I'd been wondering for quite awhile how the hell a Miku game hadn't already been announced and/or released for the Switch, given both the Miku/Vocaloid franchise's and the Switch's continued mutual success. It's about damn time. Hyped over the moon for this!

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
100 is disappointing, will wait when they release a version that doubles the amount at least.

Mark H

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope they have Mirai mode with the character models.
Otherwise this looks like just a souped up greatest hits collection of the PSP games for Switch.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshots suggest future tone game system with hold notes at least, which is kinda a bummer because I really dislike playing that at harder difficulties on anything other than an arcade/mini controller. It didn't feel good on a DS4 and for sure wouldn't be great on joycons.

I suppose I could hook up my mini controller with the same adapter I use fore Ps4 figtsticks and it would work...but kinda kills he portability.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
I skipped the last Project Diva game, so maybe I'll pick up this one. Having a Miku game on Switch would be nice.

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Was excited initially but after seeing its a port I'm less so. I love Miku and Project Diva but I've played these songs to death already, give us something new please.