Kito

Nov 6, 2017
I've been playing consoles exclusively for the last few years, and it's just nice to be able to grab a controller, push a power button, and simply play. I don't miss having to pair third-party controllers and fiddle with settings to turn off distractions from non-gaming programs while gaming on a TV.

It just works.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
It's kind of cheating since I was still PC gaming but only for one game. I played Runescape on PC from 2004-2006 and had an Xbox -> Xbox 360 for all other games since I didn't have the money to build a gaming PC and my PC back then had a really bad GPU (Didn't have HW-T&L) so I just didn't bother to play any other games on it.

Then my 360 RROD'ed in 2007 and decided that was the time to get a new PC. Haven't left it since.

Stock

Oct 25, 2017
Luxembourg
While not wholly abandoning PC, I'm looking to focus more on consoles this coming generation. Any of my friends or family members that still enjoy gaming are on console, so it's hard to play with them outside of a few cross play titles. The rampant cheating on Destiny and MW, as well as the struggle as a fighting game fan, have also contributed to my decision to move towards being a more console oriented game player. PC desktop stations can also be an eyesore in family homes unless you have a room dedicated to them or an expensive if cumbersome living room rig set up.

Have loved gaming on the PC this past generation especially with how quickly and affordably PCs eclipsed the XBO/PS4, but while not perfect, it may be time to return to basic couch console gaming with the XSX or PS5.

Last edited:

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
I did because I got obsessed with getting optimal performance and buying new parts, instead of playing the games.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I still have my PC but I will phase it out next gen. I barely get to sit down at my desk and play games for extended periods of time nowadays. I also don't really care about "the best experience" anymore. Suspend/Resume and ease of access are worth far more to me.

Klart

Jan 23, 2019
I did.

After the console death of SEGA, I turned to PC gaming and played Castle Wolfenstein, Counter Strike, Half Life and other shooters mostly. I never really invested in building a gaming PC rig, but it worked fine. With PS3 I retruned to my first love & I haven't looked back.

Quade

Mar 8, 2019
I'm strongly considering it for next gen. Currently exclusively a PC gamer but my 580 is getting old and I think I'll just go with a PS5 for a few years. I'm excited

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
I almost did this gen, but was incredibly disappointed with the low performing consoles.
I started out playing exclusively ps4/x1 for almost two years, but went back to PC for multiplats, for a vastly improved experience.

Not even my X1X and PS4Pro changed my mind about this.

I'm in IT so I guess messing around with my PC isn't a turn off for me, but I do understand wanting to keep it simple and using consoles.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Im actually considering the opposite. Put potential console money towards pc upgrades.

I much prefer gaming on my pc.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Yes I have. I was a heavy PC gamer for a while but kind of went console only this gen. For more than one reason. I enjoy the PC experience mostly but there are external and internal factors that pushed me away. I hate fiddling with settings in games.

If my hardware isn't strong enough for something I get super obsessed with finding the right settings, but once I am done with it I get super annoyed by the wasted time.

I hatesitting even more at a desk than I already do at work.

And last but not least, I don't really have the room for it. I don't want to sacrifice a part of my living room for a PC station. I could go the PC on TV route but I enjoy playing strategy games on PC and those suck from the couch.You most of the time have no controller support or UI is way too small and has no scaling options.

donpiano

Nov 15, 2017
Haven't left it per se, but I've definitely been playin on console more and more lately. I think it's simply due to comodity. Laying back on your sofa, grabbing a controler and mindlessly playing for a while in a giant TV has a whole different vibe than playing on your desk.

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
No... I've used pcs for gaming since the 90s alongside consoles and the current gen is the first time I've been PC exclusively.

I started to move PC only last gen as I slowly realized the move to a "ecosystem" with a single digital store that is tied to a specific piece of hardware is limiting and overall a bad investment...

It's not the same as say iOS as you can buy a new iPhone and still largely have anything you had on your last one. When your PS4 dies with limited BC and you can't buy a new PS4 you have a high potential loss of some access to some games etc.

With Android and PC you even have the openness of multiple ecosystems. It's not like you don't have a chance of losing stuff like maybe Origin will close or whatever but the risk is less.

I'm very comfortable with pc hardware and building, trouble shooting etc .. it's lightyears ahead of titting about with IRQ channels and config.sys back in the early days so I really don't mind some tinkering for fixes or just modding etc.

I also have a home office so plenty of room..

Finally yeah.... You always want more and something better is always on the horizon, so I do spend more money on it.... The PC is my hobby... Not for gaming specifically just the PC overall. Gaming on it is almost a really good side benefit.

So for me it works fine... But you're right... It's not for everyone, but it is also the most accessible it's ever been.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I just stream to my iPad with Moonlight when I want to play on the couch. Best of both worlds.

edit: I'm pretty new to PC gaming but the tinkering is part of the fun. Maybe it will stop being fun eventually but for now it can be rewarding. I had to put a new cooler in and it was a pain but then seeing the results felt nice.

seroun

Banned
Oct 25, 2018
Nah, I wouldn't be able to (there is no space to use a console and a TV besides the one in the main room) and I don't tend to worry about configuration/drivers/etc. And mounting stuff is cool and entertaining in any case.

Jay-T

Oct 28, 2017
I did that 15 years ago.

After a decade of budget PC only gaming i bought an xbox and never went back. I was surprised that the graphics weren't the horrible mess everyone was saying they were plus all the exclusive PS2/XBOX games that didn't even release on PC at that time.

Things seem much better now a days for PC gaming though.

And last but not least, I don't really have the room for it. I don't want to sacrifice a part of my living room for a PC station. I could go the PC on TV route but I enjoy playing strategy games on PC and those suck from the couch.You most of the time have no controller support or UI is way too small and has no scaling options.

Also this.

Joe White

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I did move from PC to consoles in 2006 - 2007, as my GPU broke (6800), different DRMs & rootkits (thanks Sony CDs), installation limits and barebone marketplaces started to make PC gaming too much of hassle, and the only game I played on PC was WoW.

But then at early 2013, the consoles felt EoL -devices, as next gen didn't have any BC (at the time), and every purchase on made on consoles seemed locked to limited and dying HW. And at the same time PC had build the game marketplace (Steam) with compatibility, usability and stability that I required. So, I switched back to PC and will prefer devices and services that extend that in the future, as locked ecosystems generate too much waste and toxicity.

Camisado

Nov 3, 2017
I've drifted back and forth over the years. The biggest period for me was the tail end of the Xbox 360/PS3 when both those machines felt so old I just couldn't bare it, so I went PC exclusive for about 2 years. Then when the PS4 came out I was back to consoles.

I do enjoy playing on a PC, but not sitting at a desk to do it, reminds me too much of work, plus in my experience at least, things go wrong a lot more often where as with a console I just stick a game in and I'm good to go.

marcbret87

Apr 20, 2018
Bruh gaming on console is just so fucking CONVENIENT. Sit down on the couch/bed, load up a game, boom. Controllers work just fine, updates were already downloaded in sleep/rest mode, and there's no tinkering around. For PC games I always feel that there's a ridiculous amount of tinkering just to get the damn thing running and when I do my motivation to play just drops out of nowhere because I spent all my energy just trying to fix something.

Like I had an issue with P4G not having any audio whatsoever on Steam, so after what felt like hours of troubleshooting I finally got it to work because Atlus never bothered to include a Direct X dependency. When PC gaming works, it's nice. But man, I just don't have the effort at times to really get these games going. When I had the Vita version I just put in the cartridge and got playing with no issues at all.

It's unfortunate you had an issue with P4G, but I have a hard time believing the bolded part. The only modern game I had trouble with in my two years with a decent rig is Doom 2016, the rest has been pretty much install and play like you'd do in any console nowadays (except the Switch). Sure, you can play with the settings and so on, but "ridiculous amount of tinkering" is wildly overblown. You can also encounter issues when running older games (eg pre-2006 or so), but then again consoles BC is either inexistent or fairly limited.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I never understand people saying they've had to tinker with a pc. I haven't tinkered in over 5 years. I build the thing, install Windows quick gpu driver update install game client, install play.

What is there to tinker with?

Not denying that people have issues, and that must be a nightmare but im either really lucky or I just dont tinker with things lol

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
yes, PCs will always be ahead of consoles, but in order to get beyond them (like what happens at the start of every new console gen), you'd have to buy the best hardware out there. consoles games are at least, for the most part, more consistent with their resolutions and frame rates.
A 2011 CPU and a mid-range 2014 GPU will deliver better-than-console performance in games.
The worst part is that next-gen console hardware is really fast, but they still can't deliver a minimum of 60 FPS in games.
What good is "consistency" if it's consistently bad?

But a $300 card not being enough for 1080p 60 fps? What kind of nonsense are you talking about?
People seem to think that benchmarks at ultra settings, used to compare video cards, are actually a measure of real-world game performance.
Don't expect realistic criticisms of PC gaming on this site. Half the people complaining seem like they've never actually touched a gaming PC before - or any Windows PC in the last decade - and come up with imagined problems and contrived situations.
"Sitting at a desk reminds me too much of work, I have to update windows and drivers every time I switch it on, it's too big, I can't connect it to my TV because it has to stay in another room for reasons that get more ridiculous the more I elaborate, a keyboard in the living room is a disaster - even a mini one that looks like a remote" etc.

PC gaming is far from perfect, but still my preferred platform by a long shot
The main problem for me is monetary really. Things just keep getting more expensive - not only the hardware, but the games too.
Then you have things like publishers leaving Steam for their own platforms, and using invasive DRM that hurts performance.
It wears me down, but it's not really driving me toward consoles; more like it's driving me away from gaming. Maybe if they had actually focused on performance with next-gen I'd consider it more seriously.

I never understand people saying they've had to tinker with a pc. I haven't tinkered in over 5 years. I build the thing, install Windows quick gpu driver update install game client, install play.
What is there to tinker with?
Not denying that people have issues, and that must be a nightmare but im either really lucky or I just dont tinker with things lol
It's always the people that "work in IT all day long" that manage to constantly break things and cause problems for themselves.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
It's unfortunate you had an issue with P4G, but I have a hard time believing the bolded part. The only modern game I had trouble with in my two years with a decent rig is Doom 2016, the rest has been pretty much install and play like you'd do in any console nowadays (except the Switch). Sure, you can play with the settings and so on, but "ridiculous amount of tinkering" is wildly overblown. You can also encounter issues when running older games (eg pre-2006 or so), but then again consoles BC is either inexistent or fairly limited.
This is my experience on my PC with modern games for the most part but I remember playing on my laptop ca 2005/2006 or so was a nightmare. I don't know if it was the drivers or whatever but literally every game just had problems. Hated the laptop, used it for WoW mostly and just destroyed it when I bought a PC.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
I used to game primarily on console but my career requires me to use a computer nonstop so naturally I adapted to PC gaming and its wonderful - in addition to getting the best version of games (for the most part anyway) you also get a plethora of emulation options, a wealth of modding possibilities for your games, the best social integration by far and even the ability to create your own games/mods. Game Pass and Steam sales offer amazing value than PSN/XBL simply cannot match.

BUT I will switch back to console with the PS5 release until I can pony up enough money to get update my setup to the top end Ampere card and a really fast SSD. Thats the one downside really, the price of staying competitive with next gen consoles

marcbret87

Apr 20, 2018
a 660 can run games at 1080p at 60 fps?

i meant $200 then.

You;re moving goalposts. In any case, for $200 you can get an RX580 which is roughly the equivalent of an Xbox One X, and if you pair it with any half-decent CPU you're game. The Xbox One X achieves 4k most of the time at the cost of lowering settings and keeping the framerate at 30 fps. You can also try getting to 4k by doing that on PC.

marcbret87

Apr 20, 2018
This is my experience on my PC with modern games for the most part but I remember playing on my laptop ca 2005/2006 or so was a nightmare. I don't know if it was the drivers or whatever but literally every game just had problems. Hated the laptop, used it for WoW mostly and just destroyed it when I bought a PC.

Tbh, I never tried using a laptop for serious gaming, but I also guess that PC Gaming around the time you had your laptop was not quite as easy as it is now.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
When I bought a PS2, it was my first own console since the Amiga CD32. And I became very focused on console games with that console. and then as well with the XBOX I bought some time after that.

But with release Orange Box on Steam, I came back to PC gaming, and haven't really moved from that again, despite buying some consoles. And no matter the costs, and the extra effort you sometimes have to put into it, it will likely stay that way.

PC gaming is just different. It's the primary platform for all the kinds of games I mostly enjoy, it's more open and more interesting because of that, and in general there's just much more interesting things happening there. No amount of extra comfort that the consoles can give, is worth giving up that for.

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not and never have been a PC exclusive gamer, I've always had and used consoles as well as my PC. But for a year or two there I barely used my PC because I didn't have a desk or monitor. With working from home since March I had to get both. Now I'm playing PC again just as much if not more than my consoles. Consoles are great for plopping down on the couch to play something quick, but honestly the freedom PC gives is much better. I've a tough choice this winter to upgrade my graphics card or get a PS5. Leaning towards graphics card as of now.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't go console only, but depending on the price, I might switch to console for primary gaming. I've been gaming on PC primarily for 10 years, but GPU, RAM and SSD prices are just too much for me now.

I usually sell my parts piecemeal and buy used or midrange to mitigate the upgrade cost, but the PS5 and XSX are better than a $700 GPU now. More than that, I've got to upgrade my processor and mobo. My 3770k has been through a lot over the past 6 years and I'm very pleased with its performance and luckily the PS4's CPU wasn't top shelf.

Last edited:

Birbos

Alt Account
Banned
May 15, 2020
I really need help. I legit have OCD for computer performance.

I love PC but I make it torture for myself.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
A 2011 CPU and a mid-range 2014 GPU will deliver better-than-console performance in games.
The worst part is that next-gen console hardware is really fast, but they still can't deliver a minimum of 60 FPS in games.
What good is "consistency" if it's consistently bad?

People seem to think that benchmarks at ultra settings, used to compare video cards, are actually a measure of real-world game performance.
Don't expect realistic criticisms of PC gaming on this site. Half the people complaining seem like they've never actually touched a gaming PC before - or any Windows PC in the last decade - and come up with imagined problems and contrived situations.
"Sitting at a desk reminds me too much of work, I have to update windows and drivers every time I switch it on, it's too big, I can't connect it to my TV because it has to stay in another room for reasons that get more ridiculous the more I elaborate, a keyboard in the living room is a disaster - even a mini one that looks like a remote" etc.

PC gaming is far from perfect, but still my preferred platform by a long shot
The main problem for me is monetary really. Things just keep getting more expensive - not only the hardware, but the games too.
Then you have things like publishers leaving Steam for their own platforms, and using invasive DRM that hurts performance.
It wears me down, but it's not really driving me toward consoles; more like it's driving me away from gaming. Maybe if they had actually focused on performance with next-gen I'd consider it more seriously.

It's always the people that "work in IT all day long" that manage to constantly break things and cause problems for themselves.

The speed my pc operates is insane too. I can press the power button, be logged in with a client open and launching a game in under 30 seconds. Like legit sit down with a cuppa and be playing within 1 to 2 minutes tops.

I love consoles but I have more issues with slower os and stores than I ever have issues with my pc.

Catshade

Oct 26, 2017
Not really 'left' PC gaming. It's just that my gaming laptop is quite old and I got a cheap secondhand PS4 from my brother-in-law, so now I play multiplatform new games on that and use PC for indies and old games.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I really need help. I legit have OCD for computer performance.

I love PC but I make it torture for myself.

You gotta just use will power, get good settings tgat run at the performamce you are happy with abd just play. I used to have these issues when I was younger and it is hard to shake. Somehow I managed it....infact g sync may have saved me lol

Just get it looking decent then refuse to go back into the menus and enjoy the game.

I used to constantly tweak, which I think is normal for pc when you start out. The hunt to run everything at ultra. Just dial some stuff back and enjoy.

OP
OP
Plum

Plum

May 31, 2018
I got a Gigabyte AERO 15 OLED. Perfectly suited for my needs as I watch a ton of video content on it and that display alone was worth the asking price.

We have a great gaming laptop thread where we can help you out if you want more info !

And yeah, just knowing that I have that laptop ready when comes the time where I want to dabble in PC gaming, yet it's used primarily for other tasks and I can take it to work or whenever I go out, is exactly what I needed.

Thanks!

The major problem with gaming laptops here in the UK is that, unfortunately, they're very expensive compared to gaming PCs (and even then gaming PCs are more expensive here than in North America). Like that Aero 15 you mentioned is nearly £2,000 for one with a 2060 (which is kind of what I'd want to get seeing as DLSS will make it much easier to run).

It's fucking terrible.

There's always changing the thermal paste but heh. I bought a headset instead lol

Btw I assume you take the entirety of the top off when cleaning it ? The heatsink is where all the dust accumulates on my unit and it's not easily accessible unless you take most of it apart. Cleaning that makes it noticeably quieter for about a month.

I haven't, yeah. Not sure I really want to do that right now but I have managed to clean the heatsink a little more at the front by getting some Q-Tips in there.

...only problem now is that I think the hard-drive is making a noise.

Nothing's ever simple, is it?

I always get a kick out of the tinkering argument

So called gaming enthusiasts don't want to put in the slightest amount of effort to get the best experience possible.

Would you say this in other mediums?

"If you can't fix a record player and tune the guitar of the person you're watching play then you're not a true music enthusiast."

"So called 'film buffs' don't even want to professionally calibrate their displays in accordance with each film they watch."

I can get being fine with tinkering, but the elitism here is really weird.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Back when I played WoW and finally decided to quit around 2012 I completely switched my focus to consoles again. Haven't really dabbled much back into the PC scene since.
Same for me? I skipped the ps2/xbox/gamecube ven because I started playing on PC, mostpy CS 1.6 and then WoW until 2011.

Once I stopped playing wow I got back to consoles and never looked back.

Turrican2

Oct 28, 2017
Hamburg
I did that many years ago.
Build many gaming PCs back then, but stopped at the start of the 360 PS3 era.

There were many reasons for doing that but the main ones were:
  • I got sick of Windows, sold my PC Desktop and bought a MacBook
  • Went abroad for a few years
Nowadays I play almost exclusively on my consoles (PS4Pro & Switch) but from time to time I play a few games on my iMac Pro by using bootcamp (maybe once or twice a year).

Birbos

Alt Account
Banned
May 15, 2020
You gotta just use will power, get good settings tgat run at the performamce you are happy with abd just play. I used to have these issues when I was younger and it is hard to shake. Somehow I managed it....infact g sync may have saved me lol

Just get it looking decent then refuse to go back into the menus and enjoy the game.

I used to constantly tweak, which I think is normal for pc when you start out. The hunt to run everything at ultra. Just dial some stuff back and enjoy.
Straight up refusing to go in the menu is a good idea. I like this thank you. Congrats on fixing your ways.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
I made the switch from primarily PC to primarily console a few years back. Most of my friends and family who I play with are console players, so I switched back to play with them and have just kind of stuck with it. I'll play things on PC here and there, but if it's available on a console, I'll typically just play it there now.

OSPC

Banned
Dec 18, 2019
Plum said:
Would you say this in other mediums?

Absolutely. I would expect someone that goes on a music enthusiast forum to own a record player and vinyl collection. I would expect someone that goes on a classic movie forum to know how to calibrate a display. And I would expect someone on a gaming enthusiast forum to know how to build and operate a PC.

It's going that extra mile to get the best experience which separates a true enthusiast from an average fan.

Last edited:

crimilde

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
I did, 3-4 years ago. Had to get a MacBook for work so I sold my PC and saved up some money for that.
Even when I did have a PC I was using Linux because I had a lot of bad experiences with Windows so it's not like I was gaming much on it in later years, but still.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
In the late 2000's yes. I got tired of upgrading my PC and fell in love with the PS3, so I decided to only play games on it from about 2008 to 2012 or so.

xpownz

▲ Legend ▲
Feb 13, 2020
Death stranding Just came out on PC to remind me NEVER to sell my dear beloved high frame rate machine

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Straight up refusing to go in the menu is a good idea. I like this thank you. Congrats on fixing your ways.

all the best and thanks.

Yeah, I used to really struggle but refusing going into the menus if I felt a slight frame drop helped massively. Withing 30 mins or so the game should grab you and you are well on your way.

I remember those days, those days of constant tweaking. it makes me shudder to think about it, lol. A good thing I did was realising that the difference between ultra shadows and high is usually imperceptible but the performance gains can be huge(even dropping to medium). When it comes to dropping settings, find the settings that don't bother you as much and start with those.

I usually always prioritise:
Textures: High/Ultra
Models: High/Ultra
AF: 16X

Then everything else I feel confident in letting it run at medium to high settings. You will consistently have a better looking/performing game than what is available anywhere else imo. :)

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
I went the opposite route and im spoiled now. I dib and dab with console gaming, but find my way back to PC gaming. That high FPS keeps calling me.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Yes.

While I owned every PlayStation console and played a lot on the PS one, I was more of a PC gamer back then.

It kinda changed with the end of the PS3 life cycle and I played more and more on consoles. PC gave me far too many headaches with unreliable hardware and software problems.

I still enjoy playing RTS games on PC and I still play league from time to time, but my game time is now almost 90% on console.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Right here. I used to have the time to put together PC's from scratch and game on them. Then the PC requirements became increasingly onerous over time. Moving house to an apartment with no room for a study/home office was the nail in the coffin.

Apr 11, 2018
Australia
I used to be hardcore pc gamer. I don't know if I'll ever go back now. I'm currently thinking I'm going to be console only for next gen. But there is a change cyberpunk 2077 may draw me back onto the pc side. However I dont think I can justify the expensive of the type or gaming pc I would want just for one game...

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know if it really counts, but I was always a console person, built a PC towards the end of the 360/PS3 era, and became exclusively PC for about a year or so, then went back to consoles once the Xbox One came out.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
all the best and thanks.

Yeah, I used to really struggle but refusing going into the menus if I felt a slight frame drop helped massively. Withing 30 mins or so the game should grab you and you are well on your way.

I remember those days, those days of constant tweaking. it makes me shudder to think about it, lol. A good thing I did was realising that the difference between ultra shadows and high is usually imperceptible but the performance gains can be huge(even dropping to medium). When it comes to dropping settings, find the settings that don't bother you as much and start with those.

I usually always prioritise:
Textures: High/Ultra
Models: High/Ultra
AF: 16X

Then everything else I feel confident in letting it run at medium to high settings. You will consistently have a better looking/performing game than what is available anywhere else imo. :)
This is very important. Overcome your FOMO. Devs sure aren't helping with this nowadays. Borderlands 3 and DOOM Eternal are great examples. I think in both games "high" is only the third-highest setting or so. I think in Borderlands 3 it goes from low, medium, high, ultra, badass to ultra-badass. So with a good Gaming PC you might think "yeah, just go for ultra-badass" and then feel bad when your FPS tanks.

But tweaking around with the settings shows you that in most cases there isn't even that much difference in graphical quality, but performance gets way better on lower settings. So in many cases, it's better to go for high or medium and just enjoy the ride instead of tweaking around endlessly because "maybe my PC can handle more".

In most games I don't even tweak that much anymore. I set to ultra and when it doesn't hold constant 60FPS I just drop to pre-set high-settings without fine-tuning. I lost way to much time with micro-tinkering the past and in the end, it didn't give me a better gaming experience.
I used to be hardcore pc gamer. I don't know if I'll ever go back now. I'm currently thinking I'm going to be console only for next gen. But there is a change cyberpunk 2077 may draw me back onto the pc side. However I dont think I can justify the expensive of the type or gaming pc I would want just for one game...
It's never "just one game". Once you have a good PC there are so many games ... And VR.