I will be referencing this thread for the "Celebration of Women of Games" write-up thread in 2022
  • OP
    OP
    Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
    Oct 25, 2017
    Houston, TX
    In case you missed the hint in the OP, I will be referencing this thread for the thread on celebrating women in games come March 2022. So think of this as your chance to throw suggestions my way. You can consider the ones in the banner are soft locks (as are Alis, Zelda, Arle, & maybe Giovanna), though that may be subject to change.

It'll follow a similar structure as the Black History Month thread I did last month, but I'll likely limit the fourth full week to RPGs since there are more than enough options for women in that genre. That said, I will dedicate the extra days of the month towards characters who don't necessarily fit the 4 genres (Fighters, Shooters, Action, & RPGs) to compensate. Though to be fair, I was pretty loose with the definition to begin with.

Last edited:
    Update regarding the future Women of Games thread
  • OP
    OP
    Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
    Oct 25, 2017
    Houston, TX
    I may have to go back on that "everyone in the banner is included" promise now while I have the chance. Upon drafting the list, it already filled it to the point of bursting. I'll try to include everyone I mentioned prior, but I should at least allow myself some flexibility.