• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4518

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really know anything about specific strains. I ended up an Indica Pre-Roll Pack from OCS from Aurora. The THC level seems kind of high, 16-22%. I've never smoked before but I'm down to try it now, mainly because I was too lazy to ask friends to get it for me before. Should be fun.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Can someone recommend a supplier/source that can sell something that doesn't make me paranoid and too introspective? Just want to kick back and watch some movies.

Go to leafly.com and find some indica strains that are for sale near you.

Indica is more of a euphoric body high with little of the paranoia or overthinking.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry. :( I've heard it's beautidul, and everyone who has visited has said as much. But some have also said it's pretty racist. In particular, a Filipino friend of mine who moved to Calgary from Montreal.

I'll still visit it one of these days. :)
There's certainly discrimination here but we have good people too, plus there are definitely some sights to see. Maybe legal weed will help people come together a bit lol.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
Looks like Delta 9 only has one or two strains that aren't sold out yet here in Winnipeg (at least online). Guess I'll still be getting from online alternatives for now.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
I don't really know anything about specific strains. I ended up an Indica Pre-Roll Pack from OCS from Aurora. The THC level seems kind of high, 16-22%. I've never smoked before but I'm down to try it now, mainly because I was too lazy to ask friends to get it for me before. Should be fun.

That's some strong shit there buddy! Don't make the mistake I made when I went to Amsterdam for the first time - I smoked the entire pre rolled joint in one sitting and I legitimately tripped out and ran back to the hotel!
Few tokes at a time and you'll have a good time.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Ontario is getting bad now with garbage people producing garbage propaganda online like the garbage Ontario Proud FB page. And the people who follow it and believe it.
People have been blind to the fact that Ontario is essentially like a US swing state that gives us some truly awful shit like Harris and Ford majorities or a Harper majority. We're shit.

Oct 26, 2017
If I don't manage to get born abroad Irish citizenship I'm going to emigrate to Canada in a couple of years. This is actually a huge factor.

Tenck

Oct 27, 2017

Lmao dude same happened to me when I first had dispensary bud. I legit couldn't walk.

Just take it easy on your first time. Especially since you have a high thc joint. You don't even have to finish your pre-roll in one sitting. I'll usually make my blunts last for two or three sessions.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Nope, it was less illegal than lots of stuff in the US (like, we don't have explicit tiers of severity like you do with the schedule 1 shit) but it was always illegal. Everyone who really wanted to just did it anyways and few people cared. Generally if you didn't drive while high or otherwise annoy a cop they didn't care either, at least in my limited experience.
Worst I've personally heard since around 2000, when things stared changing, is a cop telling a friend to throw his joint on the ground and step on it.

Of course, it helps that we don't have privately run prisons where people are thrown in on minor charges for maximum profit.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
That's some strong shit there buddy! Don't make the mistake I made when I went to Amsterdam for the first time - I smoked the entire pre rolled joint in one sitting and I legitimately tripped out and ran back to the hotel!
Few tokes at a time and you'll have a good time.
Hahahahaa, good shit.

Happy Canada Cannabis day!

Deleted member 4518

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I concur with that poster. A lot of the stuff these days is no joke, unlike the dirt weed we had in the 90's and before. Coupla hits should do you. Remember the old adage: You can always add; you can't take away.

Lmao dude same happened to me when I first had dispensary bud. I legit couldn't walk.

Just take it easy on your first time. Especially since you have a high thc joint. You don't even have to finish your pre-roll in one sitting. I'll usually make my blunts last for two or three sessions.
Yeah I'm just gonna take it easy then, thanks!

TapeDispenser

Oct 29, 2017
I ordered some Bali Kush and Dreamweaver strains. Hopefully it turns out well. I was hoping for some BC big bud to take me back to the old days.

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The Alberta site doesn't seem to have the same product choice and accessories as Ontario. Hopefully more is added pretty quickly.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH

I smoke pretty regularly and the first time I had dispensary shit, in Denver, still fucked me up something good. I ate a THC edible mint and smoked a pre-rolled joint. I never ate so much in my life.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wife put in an order for some of the Aurora 1:1 joints. TBH some of the THC-biased stuff makes me a little paranoid so will try something else to see how I respond.

Tiktaalik

Oct 25, 2017
congrats to catching up to Colorado, Washington and California.

There was an interview with the ex-Prime Minister Jean Chretien recently about how they almost decriminalized marijuana use back in the 90s, and he said that the USA opposition was one of the big reasons that they never even really considered legalization. I dunno if Canada would have been comfortable doing it unless a few US states had legalized it first

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Very happy for Canada! :)
Man, I hope I will see the same in Germany (and everywhere else in the world), before I freaking die. Legalization should have happened ages ago. Prohibition based on fucking racism.

Tenck

Oct 27, 2017
I smoke pretty regularly and the first time I had dispensary shit, in Denver, still fucked me up something good. I ate a THC edible mint and smoked a pre-rolled joint. I never ate so much in my life.

I made the mistake of having 75mg edible once after regularly taking 20mg and thinking that I could handle it. I tripped pretty hard, but it was an enjoyable experience. It was like being on mushrooms for me.

Ended up being high for 3 days. I slept so much and ate like a weeks worth of food in those 3 days.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Can someone recommend a supplier/source that can sell something that doesn't make me paranoid and too introspective? Just want to kick back and watch some movies.
Buying based on strain name is a crapshoot. Genetics aren't the same across vendors, and environmental conditions + flowering time can greatly change the effect.

Best bet is to get some small 1g packs from different vendors, and find one that works for you yourself.

Deleted member 4372

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
20181017-121812.jpg

Pizza Pizza doing what all smart fast food joints should. I just might partake.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
They're all pretty simple Shopify template sites, which gives me confidence they won't have any outages. BC store seems to be low on stock already, though

Oh yeah the expectation is that it'll be weeks that supply is constrained. Especially until those independent growers are given licenses. We are not prepared well.

Plus Canada Post is about to go on strike, so the delivery times for first while will be bad as well.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck me sativa drops are sold out on the Quebec web site.

Wonder if they have some at the downtown Montreal store... the line-up must be hellish.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
I never plan on smoking, but good that we won`t waste resources going after people who smoke weed.

Yeah I only used to smoke socially but nowadays I rather just have a nice cocktail, whiskey, or wine (or go the other extreme with designer recreational party drugs once in a while).

Plus I had 2 really bad edible experiences / trips over the last couple of years that have thrown off my desire to have marijuana. Worse than I had on any other drugs. Both were my fault for not knowing the dosage, having been my first time having the sour gummies (I had 1 then took 2 more a half an hour later my first time) while going out in public with another friend who took a similar dose - I was traveling through time harsh and it was quite scary. Second time I had taken a full cookie not realizing it was a weed cookie until someone mentioned it after. I don't even remember half the night and a friend had to help me back home. I realize I won't ever experience that smoking but it's just left a non-logical bad taste in my mouth for marijuana.

So I don't think I'll partake at all, but I love the social and economic ramifications this has on our society.

Last edited:

Sunny

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone's order in ON started the shipping process yet? Kinda wondering if canada post is gonna bother shipping any of these orders if they strike on Monday