• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Since we're now in the real world. I shoot him. All that ninja shit won't work. Just sit in a place with one way in, no windows and wait. He walks through the door talkin shit just put a cap in him. Of course, since he's Hannibal, he'd probably have found a secret way into my safe room and slit my throat or some shit when i pulled the trigger on someone dressed up like him as he threw his voice.
He probably messed with your mind already and you see a relative or friend thinking it's him. Now that I think about it Hannibal probably sent the phone warning or tipped you off in the first place.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Let's be real, if he sets his sights on you, there's not much you can do about it. Be polite and hope he picks someone else, I suppose.

Bisha Monkey

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
giphy.gif

He isn't bullet proof so.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
I heard that stress before slaughter greatly deteriorates the taste of meat so I'll just freak out as much as possible all the time so at least I taste like shit.

Take that, fucker.

DeathyBoy

Oct 29, 2017
Under my Hela Hela
It's a pandemic, I live in England. He gets tested pre plane, picked up Covid from someone he ate, and when they test and trace him they find out he's a cannibal. He's arrested, I win.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Ok Lecter,, I just want to say one thing before you make me in to a 10 course meal. WHAT IS THAT BEHIND YOU????

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
A) Go to ground ASAP, no paper trails, randomize the trip and location as much as possible.

B) Get myself enlisted/go to jail ASAP

C) Get meta. This dudes basically Batman? I'm harnessing the cosmic nature of comedy to keep me alive. I'm rigging my place home-alone style, doing it all naked & slathered up in oil, and I'm recreating the entire scenario so he has act like John McClane from Die Hard the entire time he tries to get me.

The sheer weight of absurdity cancels out his edginess and therefore I stand a good chance against him

Last edited:

RoninRay

Oct 28, 2017
Since we're now in the real world. I shoot him. All that ninja shit won't work. Just sit in a place with one way in, no windows and wait. He walks through the door talkin shit just put a cap in him. Of course, since he's Hannibal, he'd probably have found a secret way into my safe room and slit my throat or some shit when i pulled the trigger on someone dressed up like him as he threw his voice.

I mean its the real world so he has years to wait . You have to leave that room at some point. Your really not thinking this through. You have to go to work etc. Unless your rich how long can you stay in that room and how are you affording it? You have to eat so how long is your food supply? How long can you go without human contact sex etc? At what point does your family look for you? Speaking of the room when you're in there who's to say he doesn't kill all your loved ones? Why wouldn't he just set the room on fire from the outside? Hannibal's beyond patient. It may be 7 years later and you have to go to jury duty or something and he just walk behind you and stabs you. The thing is he may have never come at all and you go mad trying to defend against him. In the real world he's still beyond fucking scary.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Hannibal will only eat you if he thinks you're a pig that doesn't deserve to live (unless your death somehow fucks with Will Graham or Jack Crawford). I'm very polite and kind, so he wouldn't want to eat me. He also won't benefit from gaslighting me, so I'm safe.

Edit-
But then again, he kinda has a really high opinion of himself. Not knowing what an aria is might be enough to put me on his table

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 16516

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Spend two years building up an immunity to iocane powder and drink a daily dose.
Hello Mithridates. As a genius level individual with an exceptional education, he would know all about poison usage and the most famous proponents of such methods throughout the history of mankind. He'd be on to you and take appropriate measures to ensure your meat was edible to him.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like beating Hannibal is like trying to beat my 4 year old son while playing superheroes.

"Ah, clever, but I know everything about all types of poison ever invented and have the antidotes all ready to go in my pocket."

"Ah, clever, but I have a dinosaur who eats force-field dogs."