• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeo Clown

Dec 14, 2017
I would actually rather play H4 post TUs in legendary settings than 3, Reach or CE. At least it has even starts with a four shot BR that doesn't feel bad to use like H3.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
We doing favorite MP lists?

H2
CE/H2A/H5
H3
>
>
Dog shit
>
>
Reach
H4

Deleted member 2563

User-requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
infinite beta(flight)?

Either it will be announced during the series x hardware event or like gringo said, shadowdropped during e3 if were lucky lol
Is there a date for said hardware event? Haven't seen it.

If we don't get a beta before E3 then I think the game's fucked. I was hoping we'd get a beta like a year before the release so they could properly alter/add/remove stuff but if they give us a beta with like 3 months left, then wew.
Yeah at that point it's just going to feel more like an Early Access state.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a date for said hardware event? Haven't seen it.

Yeah at that point it's just going to feel more like an Early Access state.
well its a rumor that has been hinted by tom warren i believe. he said there would be an event before e3. public or streaming im not sure, but we're going to get more info about the hardware and series x before e3. so i suspect halo there too since it's been part of the plan to have halo and the next xbox as launch partners joined by the hip.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
I would actually rather play H4 post TUs in legendary settings than 3, Reach or CE. At least it has even starts with a four shot BR that doesn't feel bad to use like H3.

Yeah, Halo 4 Legendary was actually great, it's unfortunate it took so long to be implemented so the population was tiny by the time it came out. Like, Legendary BRs on Skyline was some great Halo.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
Like, Legendary BRs on Skyline was some great Halo.

Definitely. I was always upvoting Halo 4 Legendary Slayer on the MCC versus Halo 3, even if it was with BR starts.

Halo 4 post-TU and without the spartan abilities was actually one of the greatest Halo MP I played, and Ricochet was king.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Buddy, I'm not like these Halo 3 elitists who can't accept other opinions.

You know who you are.

Obligatory Moose sucks.
Real talk Halo 3 is about as good as Halo 4 MP. I'd actually give 4 a slight nod because it's BR shoots straight.

Too bad the maps sucked and the armor abilities were in the game. And ranked sucked.

legendofjelda

Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
It's so strange to me that whenever I open any Halo thread anywhere, I'm always reading favourite lists and people slamming hard on one or several games in the series that they think are trash. All Halo games seem to be in this eternal brawl to the death and somehow can't co-exist.

I like all of them...

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The multiplayer component doesn't want to install.

Edit: Seems to be working now.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason m0nkey has left this place but his lovely custom games browser for MCCPC is out:
www.nexusmods.com

Custom Game Browser -HaloKeg-

Custom Games have been a long going tradition for Halo since couch multiplayer on Halo CE, to honor that tradition you can now finally browse and post your custom games from within the MCC itself!

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Wasn't feeling CE until I started playing some BTB. It's some of the best in the franchise.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not too excited about CE coming next. It'll be nice to play something else besides Reach, but CE multiplayer is pretty barebones and gets stale quick.

Don't @ me FUNKNOWN iXi
Wasn't feeling CE until I started playing some BTB. It's some of the best in the franchise.
Let this be a learning experience --

eiLxFlv.gif

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I will say some of these BTB maps are too large. They feel like it would be better 12v12 or even 16v16.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Never thought I missed a map so much til Boarding Action finally came up in search.

Playing Halo while navigating Olmec's temple is always fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.