Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Love how the story connects to the sp. That rumour we had that your own spartan maybe appears in the sp at point feels more viable now. Also it's great your really see your own Spartan with all customization in cutscenes

Oct 30, 2017
  • All player models in a multiplayer match's intro sequence will now face toward the camera and animate as expected.

God dammit. I loved that bug.

Otherwise I see lots of good QoL improvements, but this game still has a long way to go.

Megaten

Oct 30, 2017
Uhhh okay, so that Season 2 trailer is actually incredible. Very excited to play some this evening!

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
I just watched the event cutscene and that's good, but... For real there is something that's a narrative content to play right?

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Breaker and the game mode seems cool. I started with disruptor and it felt like someone already spawned with a mangler lol

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Last spartan standing is cool. It's something different and brings that BR tension

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
unknown.png

Seeing leaderboard bugs when pressing tab. It switches back to normal on doing it again.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Played 2 games, only tier 85 in my season 1 battlepass so it was nice being able to still progress that. Since I haven't bought the season 2 battlepass I only have 3 "challenge slots" (4th is current premium only), all of which are stuff I usually don't do like melee someone from behind in PVP, etc.

I still intensely hate the entire progress/challenge system and will not be buying season 2 of the battle pass as long as thats the only way to progress, but now at least I have like 6 months to unlock the 15 tiers of my season 1 BP at least lol.

Enjoy last spartan standing although the map is huge and its super weird being told when you are out of lives "ok you can leave now its cool". Feels a bit unpolished.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Early impressions on the new map seems good on social media.

But then again. I swore I remember people saying the same about Behemoth when the flights were a thing all those months ago. So we'll see how it ages lol.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I don't think I enjoy Last Spartan Standing. The team play is what I've come to like about Halo.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Last Spartan Standing is the best new gametype in Infinite. Don't @ me

Edit: Wow they actually show the spartan who won at the end instead of showing yourself no matter where you place in FFA.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Hmm.. I've done 3 LSS matches and quit them and only one is tracking out of the 2 needed for a challenge.

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Seeing your spartan in cutscenes is very cool, would love to see a campaign centered around your spartan.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
I just watched the event cutscene and that's good, but... For real there is something that's a narrative content to play right?

Seems the "narrative content to play" is explained in the current event BP, which unceremoniously dumps you into another cutscene where you're told that doing matches in the sim will help get that AI issue sorted. So uh, set those expectations low!

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
Seems the "narrative content to play" is explained in the current event BP, which unceremoniously dumps you into another cutscene where you're told that doing matches in the sim will help get that AI issue sorted. So uh, set those expectations low!

That's what I'm saying, that second cutscene seems to hint at a lot more...

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I'm quickly learning that having the most kills/score doesn't mean anything when some shmuck still has 3 lives and is still using a mangler 🤣

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Anyone else getting next Campaign expansion vibes with the atmosphere of Breaker 🤔

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
That's what I'm saying, that second cutscene seems to hint at a lot more...

The second cutscene is contextualizing what you're doing with other Spartans during the mode "Last Spartan Standing", you're the diversion they're talking about during the cutscene.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I mean that's kinda every game. Servers update end of the match
All the challenges you complete in a match of Fortnite are checked off while you're playing, you don't have to wait till the match ends to get it. You can leave and it counts.

It's especially annoying in Halo because you can only have 4 challenges at a time, so it being delayed means there's at least one challenge that is technically done and you can't get a new challenge to progress in until you play another game.

Status
Not open for further replies.