• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos2013

Jan 25, 2018
It'll be easier to share my twitter thread then to rewrite all my thoughts;

Today is super emotional for me. Thank you ResetEra and all you Halo fans out here šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™

Yes!! Let those well deserved emotions out! That's pure joy! Congrats to you and everyone involved in creating this game. We are minutes away.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Got the pop up on my iPhone but the Gamepass app is showing it's waiting on console still for some reason. Big bummer if I can't install it while I'm at the office.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
So..... I have a question. I have gamepass for PC but I installed the multiplayer in steam. Since it all connects to the same place (I installed the game through gamepass and it just loaded everything like it was from steam), could I technically just launch the game through steam and it would recognize I have gamepass? And then I can play campaign? Because it's kind of a DLC right?

Jan 4, 2018
Can't wait

FGGcFpWX0AYF7FX

FGCyObhWUAsihDu

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
OT2 is incoming everyone... brace for impact:

Countdown to OT2 Posting: Dec 8, 2021 at 12:30 PM
Countdown to Halo Infinite Campaign Release: Dec 8, 2021 at 1:00 PM

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Did they say what's coming in todays patch for Multiplayer? I know they just said "stability" when they announced it a while ago

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Game is letting me install now, was this announced? There was a pre-install button when I checked, 27GB install downloading now.

Did they say what's coming in todays patch for Multiplayer? I know they just said "stability" when they announced it a while ago
Unless there is a surprise drop, I wouldn't expect much aside from a few tweaks and fixes

Kratos2013

Jan 25, 2018
OT2 is incoming everyone... brace for impact:

Countdown to OT2 Posting: Dec 8, 2021 at 12:30 PM
Countdown to Halo Infinite Campaign Release: Dec 8, 2021 at 1:00 PM
Thank you!

It's finally here guys!! Can't believe it.
Congrats to EVERYONE at 343i and MS; in spite of all setbacks and storms, you guys made it happened.

Azel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 12, 2018
but mom, i'm ready to finish the fight NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.