DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
XLpPr3v.jpg

Yes, it's that wonderful time of year again. Halloween is over and Christmas time is here.

Lifetime doesn't start for a few weeks, but Hallmark is kicking things off tonight, and nearly all their movies are on one channel this year, with only a few going to the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel.

Schedules:
www.hallmarkchannel.com

Countdown to Christmas - Movies, Sweepstakes, Photos | Hallmark Channel

This holiday season, enjoy Hallmark Channel's 2022 Countdown to Christmas, with festive movies all day and all night! Enter sweepstakes, get the schedule, explore recipes, and more.
Zr6Xu46.jpg

www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com

Miracles of Christmas 2022 | Hallmark Movies and Mysteries

Find out all about the 2022 line up of the Miracles of Christmas, only on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries! Celebrate the holidays and watch previews, special behind the scenes features, and more.<br/>
jKilh1l.jpg

www.mylifetime.com

Lifetime Christmas Movies 2023

Stay tuned for more information about new holiday movies Lifetime will be airing in 2023. Read interviews with Lifetime stars, stream movies & more.
wD2jqrm.png

Hallmark is also bring out some star power this years with even more actors we remember from that thing.

We have the Back To The Future Reunion no one wanted with Christopher Lloyd (as Tom Hanks) and Lea Thompson in "Next Stop. Christmas" (Nov 6)
bXrWlx1.jpg

For the Sci-Fi fans there's "Christmas Sail", with Katee Sakhoff and Terry O'Quinn (Oct 31)
6Q0Z0sL.jpg

And they even brought in Superman. Brandon Routh is a cat lover in "The Nine Kittens Of Christmas" (Nov. 25)
QS4jeIH.jpg

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's Experiment:
FCBZ4EsXEAINKfe

You, Me & The Christmas Trees:
Olivia is Connecticut's resident expert on evergreens who, just days before the holiday, agrees to help Jack, a fourth generation Christmas tree farmer in Avon. A mysterious illness has befallen their firs, causing them to die out and threatening his family's 100-year business. As Olivia tries to get to the root of the problem and extends her stay in town, she and Jack spend more time together and feelings begin to develop. Starring Danica McKellar, Benjamin Ayres and Jason Hervey.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
I remember seeing the ad for this where kids are doing Trick or Treat on Halloween and they go to a house where the owners open the door and yell: "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" and I was so mad...

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Is there by any chance any movie about a hard working woman living in the big city who goes back to her small home town where she meets a man?

mns3u4dp5v141.jpg

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
You know the drill, someone hit me up when POC movies are gonna air.

There seems to be a lot more this year, at least on the Hallmark side. Lifetime's site isn't as friendly.

www.hallmarkchannel.com

Countdown to Christmas 2021 Preview

Learn more about Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas 2021 premieres with all-new Christmas movies on Hallmark every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8pm/7c.

Just scroll through, but it seems to be more than the usual 3 or 4.

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
You know the drill, someone hit me up when POC movies are gonna air.
Last year lifetime did a great one called feliz naviDad, with Mario Lopez, it was the first one with Latinos I've seen and it was really great, and had all the same tropes single parent dead mom, return home etc..

Im excited for the train one. I like the magical ones they had a great kid one where an elf comes to save a town I think they did 2 they were fun

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
There seems to be a lot more this year, at least on the Hallmark side. Lifetime's site isn't as friendly.

www.hallmarkchannel.com

Countdown to Christmas 2021 Preview

Learn more about Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas 2021 premieres with all-new Christmas movies on Hallmark every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8pm/7c.

Just scroll through, but it seems to be more than the usual 3 or 4.

Oh yeah I've been combing through some

Lil Romeo is gonna be in one.

Oct 29, 2017
I have an friend who works at Hallmark network. I always harass her whenever these movies start. Edit: the last hallmark movie I watched had Sarah Edmusson from the NXIVM cult in it. One of the weirdest movies.

Last edited:

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Did my own homework.

Hallmark Channel Lineup:

Give Me The Gays:​
  • The Christmas House 2.
Give Me The Fictional Kingdoms:​
  • Nope.

Give Me Fictional Royalty But In A Real Country:​
  • Christmas At Castle Heart - bonus Lacey Chabert points

Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Lineup:

• Nope. - Christmas for Keeps is a maybe, the main cast is listed as 3 ladies and only one guy, but I doubt it.
  • Nope.
Wildcard:​
  • One December Night - Bruce Campbell and Peter Gallagher as rival aged rock stars?!

Lifetime Lineup:

• Under The Christmas Tree
  • TBD

Last edited:
OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Did my own homework.

Hallmark Channel Lineup:

• Nope.
  • Nope.

• Nope. - Christmas for Keeps is a maybe, the main cast is listed as 3 ladies and only one guy, but I doubt it.
  • Nope.
  • One December Night - Bruce Campbell and Peter Gallagher as rival aged rock stars?!

Lifetime Lineup:

Sadly I can't get much info on the films at this point in time.

"The Christmas House 2" is a sequel to the movie with a gay couple they did last year.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Did my own homework.

Hallmark Channel Lineup:

• The Christmas House 2.
  • Nope.

• Nope.

Lifetime Lineup:

I feel like the streaming services are where these ones exist. Specifically Netflix and Hulu.

HERE WE GO!:

Christmas Time Is Here! The Ultimate Guide to 115+ Holiday Movies on Hallmark, Lifetime, Netflix and More

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
The fact that this is starting before Halloween is upsetting. Halloween was supposed to stop the ever increasing holiday season in its tracks, but it seems to be failing in the last few years.

Even my wife (who loves these crappy movies) was complaining. Make some Halloween ones, call them "Halloween by Moonlight" or "Love in Salem Massachusetts" or whatever.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
My favorite time of the year. Hoping for the best because this year's Hallmark movies have sucked.

Oct 29, 2017
My favorite from last year was Jingle bell bride.
It's insane it took forever for Latinos and Gays to get their cheesey shlock movies
Jingle Bell Bride features an determined Latina Wedding planner from the big city who finds love in an village in Alaska. The love interest is an Black ex-lawyer from Seattle who moves back in with his aunt.

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
Are these on any streaming service besides Hallmark? These are a guilty pleasure for my wife and I, but I can't pay for another streaming service.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Did my own homework.

Hallmark Channel Lineup:

• The Christmas House 2.
  • Nope.

• Nope.

Lifetime Lineup:

I would also throw in the Netflix movie "Single All the Way" which stars Jennifer Coolidge trying to setup her gay son

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite from last year was Jingle bell bride.

Jingle Bell Bride features an determined Latina Wedding planner from the big city who finds love in an village in Alaska. The love interest is an Black ex-lawyer from Seattle who moves back in with his aunt.

I only remember this one because the Lawyer is has a small supporting role on Star Trek Discovery.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Seeing CCB start the show and thinking of her "i'm not anti-vax i'm pro medical freedom!" posts and I'm just imagining Santa was across the street to stay away from her.

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
The movie actually had a villain. Guy trying to poison Christmas Trees.