• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Out of curiosity, do people complain about Tetris 99 being exclusive to Switch? Or is that game so heavily tied to that system now that it just is what it is?

Never seen anyone do so. By the nature of the company's objectives, people tend not to argue about these things in the same way as they do between Microsoft and Sony.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Select older Nintendo games releasing solely on XGP (not sold separately on console). Their partnership expands better than it already is and XGP comes to Switch in a few years. The internet explodes.

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
Why does everyone keep talking about Sega? What did I miss?
SEGA And Microsoft have a partnership that goes all the way back to the Dreamcast.
Plus, Microsoft was the first console Manufacturer SEGA went to outside of Nintendo and garnered a deal on exclusives back then.
That and Microsoft generally feels like the successor to the space SEGA took up in the console race too to boot.

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
SEGA And Microsoft have a partnership that goes all the way back to the Dreamcast.
Plus, Microsoft was the first console Manufacturer SEGA went to outside of Nintendo and garnered a deal on exclusives back then.
That and Microsoft generally feels like the successor to the space SEGA took up in the console race too to boot.
God bless Peter Moore for that.

Speaking of which, I just read on Wikipedia that Peter More stepped down from his CEO position at Liverpool Football Club last month. Wonder what he'll be doing next...

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018

Speaking of which, I just read on Wikipedia that Peter More stepped down from his CEO position at Liverpool Football Club last month. Wonder what he'll be doing next...
Really? Okay, now I wonder what one of the masterminds behind the Dreamcast in North America and SEGA's association with Microsoft ever since will do now.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
Every time one of these rumours come out about xbox, people assume MS is prepared to write a blank check, and set themselves up with unrealistic expectations.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

I wondered the same thing and called him up. I gave him this advice, "Petey, you gotta do you." And he said "I do More."

MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
If after today's $70 per PS game news, this could be huge if it's big third party games going to Gamepass day one.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft funding Titanfall 3 would be cool. I'm guessing that it will be a big third party game they helped fund that'll be timed or fully console exclusive.

Oct 26, 2017
According to wikipedia citing Famitsu, Sega's best selling console in Japan was Saturn, by far. I had no idea.
5,750,000, slightly less than PS Vita.

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Dead Space, Lost Planet, Crysis, Dante's Inferno (2), Castlevania, Metal Gear, Contra reboots
plz

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the original plan was? Maybe not a straight forward acquisition but exclusivity on every BGS game for the next couple years?