• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Did anything ever come of those abuse allegations? (the ones saying EM was shitty to her)

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
How cute and quirky, I'm sure all of the people mourning their dead loved ones will love reading that headline.

Grimes and Musk are just the most insufferable people. This shit isn't cute.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Aside from "ya fuck off", my reaction is "NyQuil and DayQuil do fuck all for me".

I mean, I'll go through every dose I can, but literally only so I feel like I'm doing something. Cold medicines have never done anything to appreciably make me feel better from any cold or related illness.

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I sorta get it. When I took DayQuil, I used to tell people I was "riding the orange lightning". Didn't know why I got a light trip off of it, so I Googled it a long time ago.
Some people (like me) have sensitivity to dextromethorphan (one of the ingredients in DayQuil) that produces a super-mild positive high. If abused (by "robo-tripping", as it's called), the same drug is a full-on dissociative hallucinogen.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
maybe it's different in canada but i thought the helpful ingredients were removed from dayquil as they make you drowsy. dayquil is more of a placebo than anything.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
They're on another level, another world, but they still enjoy drug abuse like the rest of us.