• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
I really don't care. Cringe is good sometimes.
He's been in the industry for so long that he is just a part of it. Don't know why people are so upset about it. Reading this thread you would think he kills puppies for fun.

Last edited:

Tailzo

Fallen Guardian
Oct 27, 2017
Golden boy is good. No idea who Jacki Jing is. Greg is not great, he hosted that EA event a couple years ago...not a fan.
I only recognize Greg Miller's name. I'm only 31 and I feel so old.
For those that need more info (like myself)

Greg Miller – Co-founder of online entertainment outlet Kinda Funny, Miller has become one of gaming's most sought-after hosts for various events across the industry. Known for his often comedic and insightful takes, Miller has deep ties to video and podcast content on video game culture, film, television and comics.

Jacki Jing – Emmy-nominated TV journalist and current on-camera host and producer seen on IGN, Nerdist, Funimation and Anime News Network, Jing has hosted several red carpet events and conducted dozens of celebrity interviews for AAA feature films.

Alex "Goldenboy" Mendez – One of the top professional esports commentators, host for multiple fan-favorite games including Fortnite, Halo, Valorant and Overwatch, as well as commentator for NBC's "The Titan Games." Mendez recently announced he will also be bringing his comedic styles to G4.

E3 2021 Enlists Greg Miller, Jacki Jing and Alex "Goldenboy" Mendez as Digital Event Hosts - Electronic Entertainment Experience (e3expo.com)