• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After RDR2 I'm burnt out on Open World games. Maybe I'll pick it up and add to the backlog but I have a month to think about it.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Flash sale today???!!!

Okay I'm on it. I fucked up on the black friday sale and froze like a deer.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Buy it! If you haven't played the series, Gravity Rush Remastered is also on sale. Pick that one up and try it out to see if you like it.

REMINDER: there is also a demo for Gravity Rush 2 here. Try it out!

Gravity Rush 2 actually was lowkey one of the best soundtracks of 2017. It was robbed at the awards.

Both Rush 1 and 2 have amazing, completely underrated soundtracks.

Both have some of the best music this generation.

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Get it people.

One of my favorite games of 2017. Shame it flopped but I'm damn glad they managed to wrap up all of the loose ends from GR1.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
The game was fucking 5€ physical in France the other day and I missed it, it was all gone when I got to the store.

I did manage to get Wipeout Omega Collection for 3€ from that store though.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I played this until the Platinum popped and then started the game over. Game is hilarious, gorgeous, and fun.

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh. I have $5.02 on my US PSN account. Adding funds directly to it is a pain, and I can't use PayPal or a credit card to add just $0.97...

I guess I'll have to wait until the game gets a deep discount on the EU PSN.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I played the first one in the lead up to this, but by the time I finished I felt like the gimmick had run it's course. Might finally get around to it now.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
£14 on UK PSN. I want to buy it but not until UK gets same sales as US does. Things should be lower in pounds than dollars. It like $18 dollars or something, even with the shitty pound-dollar conversion right now, would normally be even more.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
God, that's so cheap for a fine game. Competes with Sunset Overdrive when it comes to great traversal.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Welp, it's going straight into my backlog, but I just bought Gravity Rush 2! Keeping an eagle eye out for a digital Gravity Rush Remastered sale now~

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got it! Thanks much

The original was 1 of 2 Vita games I enjoyed. Hope the sequel is as good.

Ramiss

Jan 5, 2018
Is there a chance that it might come as a PS Plus free game as they just gave it free with PS Plus in Asia region.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for this, thanks OP!

Hope I can enjoy it without having played the first.

Oct 27, 2017
I already own a physical copy of it, but for $6 it can't hurt to grab a digital copy. Might as well show the game some more support and get a more convenient way to play it.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
If you have $6 to spend fucking buy this game is sadly really underappreciated.

Rolento

Oct 25, 2017
Played a little from a library rental and while I was quickly reminded how much a pain the controls of the first game were, I still love the world.

Bought ^_^

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Buy it guys. The Gravity Rush series is the very definition of a flawed gem.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
After RDR2 I'm burnt out on Open World games. Maybe I'll pick it up and add to the backlog but I have a month to think about it.

man I started RDR just after finishing God of War (which was amazing) but yeah these two games back to back have me so god damn burnt out on Open World games right now.

I can't even give any fucks about playing Spiderman soon now and I was actually hyped for that game a few months ago :(, Gravity Rush Remastered was one of my favorite PS4 games and only one I platinumed, but I heard mixed things about the sequel. Might buy it but who knows when I'll play it at this point.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gravity Rush Remastered was one of my favorite PS4 games and only one I platinumed, but I heard mixed things about the sequel. Might buy it but who knows when I'll play it at this point.

My main gripe after playing the first game was that I wished it was longer. The sequel delivered on that, and them some lol