OP
OP
PS9

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Breath of the Wild 2, Battlefield 6, Starfield, Elden Ring, Hitman 3, Horizon 2, God of War Ragnarok, Gotem Knights, Bloodlines 2, Hogwarts Legacy, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, Evil Genius 2, No More Heroes 3, Shin Megami Tensei 5, Little Nightmares 2, Hollow Knight Silksong.
Only half of these games will come out next year.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Greater Toronto Area
Lmao it just now hit me that Greater Toronto Area is GTA... lmao I'm sooo dumb at times gosh
Your thread got me hyped so I'm gonna post here for a while. Don't be mad lol
Breath of the Wild 2, Battlefield 6, Starfield, Elden Ring, Hitman 3, Horizon 2, God of War Ragnarok, Gotem Knights, Bloodlines 2, Hogwarts Legacy, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, Evil Genius 2, No More Heroes 3, Shin Megami Tensei 5, Little Nightmares 2, Hollow Knight Silksong.
Look at all those gaaammmmesssss

Mediking

Haven't played it either. GTA IV was so bad it killed my interest and I've gone off games that have too much to do.
I'd definitely be interested in a new game if it was more focused and was as good as Vice City.
I never played GTAIV before lmao so I really shouldn't be acting so surprised that somebody didn't play GTAV
I'm not mad, but deep down do you really think GTA 6 is going to be in Toronto? Come on now.
I said Toronto because Toronto is cool to say and because the guy I quoted has a Toronto Raptors avatar. You asked how my logic works and you got it, sir!

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Doesn't seem to be a tease for the GTAIII Trilogy Switch port on Switch unfortunately, so I guess it's just a VI :(

DAHGAMING

Oct 26, 2017
Haha chill out, GTA V isnt even out yet, i see a trailer for it earlyer this year its coming to series x and ps5 next year, looks good you get to play as 3 main characters.

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
Rockstar doesn't do years of teasing anymore. I fully expect a release in the next year or 2 if it is announced.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
You haven't played GTAV or even W3???? What in the world???? I only played Fallout 4 for a few minutes before I dropped it lol

Lmao oh stop it!!! You're joking now lmao
Lol, nope. Never touched Witcher, Fallout, Red Dead, list goes on. These open world games are too much for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Civilstrife

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone in Virginia want to take one for the team and see if there's anything buried there? The point is right off of a hiking trail.

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Anyone in Virginia want to take one for the team and see if there's anything buried there? The point is right off of a hiking trail.
Looked to see how far away it is. It's about 3 and a half hours one way.

Tempting just because I'm not doing anything else today but a little too far for disappointment

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
If you look close the road ends where the dead trees are. I think rockstar is telling us GTA 6 is cancelled.

bunikerrim

Oct 3, 2019
GTA V S(pecial) where the original version is deleted from all stores and instead we get a version with switch graphics and orchestral OST

pappacone

Jan 10, 2020
they are doing a remaster of GTA V and, of course, they want it to sell a lot.
I don't think we will see a GTA VI sooner than 2 years after the Remaster

Mediking

Looked to see how far away it is. It's about 3 and a half hours one way.

Tempting just because I'm not doing anything else today but a little too far for disappointment
If you won't do it... I'll sue you. I got some pretty powerful friends who are excellent attorneys like a certain guy named Matt Murdock.... So how about you get in that vehicle and take that drive?

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
yeah i honestly think this could be real. i vaguely remember rockstar doing something like that before
expecting them to change their twitter profile any day now

Loadout

Oct 26, 2017
Israel
I hope it's not cross-gen. I want to see Rockstar going all out with their tech and design the world and NPC interactions with next gen's SSD and CPU in mind.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
Did OP not see the part where this was tweeted out on November 19th? Because this is old news by now.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's not cross-gen. I want to see Rockstar going all out with their tech and design the world and NPC interactions with next gen's SSD and CPU in mind.
Absolutey zero chance it's not cross gen. R* and GTA are all about maximum profit, they won't release PS5/XSX versions only.

It will be PS4/XO and PS5/XSX (just enchanced), then year later updated fully PS5/XSX/PC release knowing Rockstar.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's wild to me whenever I stop and think about how long it's already been since GTA V. The hype train for GTA V was already on a whole other level compared to anything I'd ever experienced before, and after so many years between games, I'm sure the hype train for VI will be a sight to behold.

Very excited, hope it comes out before GTA V turns ten lol.

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
So assuming GTA V current gen releases next year, GTA VI would come out in 2022 or maybe even 2023 right? At that point would it be current gen only? Also, there were rumors sony payed for some sort of gta VI timed exclusivity right? I remember reading something about it pre current gen launch but cant remember where. I find it hard to believe considering how much GTA sells on xbox, but I fully expect some kind of playstation advantage stuff, like timed exclusive dlc and online content, also for sony get marketing and for the game to have the ps5 as the target platform first and foremost. Either way, knowing rockstar, I am fully expecting the PC version to be delayed for 2 to 3 years as they like to get people to double dip (and some people actually do it).

Loadout

Oct 26, 2017
Israel
Absolutey zero chance it's not cross gen. R* and GTA are all about maximum profit, they won't release PS5/XSX versions only.

It will be PS4/XO and PS5/XSX (just enchanced), then year later updated fully PS5/XSX/PC release knowing Rockstar.

If the game was releasing right now I would agree with you, but we are looking most likely at a 2022 game possibly delayed until 2023 to a point where next-gen machines are well based in the market and have a big enough install base. Plus, the announcement of GTA 6 as a next-gen exclusive title will push both PS5 and X|S sales considerably. Don't forget that T2 and Rockstar are not all about launch figures and also think very much ahead into the next 10 years with their service-like models so it makes more sense to focuses on 2 platforms at first, 3 later on with the inevitable pc port and in the far future next-next gen, and looking at GTA 5 popularity, I have no doubt GTA VI will be going strong even 7 years after launch.

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
After RDR2 I'm extremely excited to see what they are going to do with a new GTA. RDR2 so awesome.