• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
These sport compound tires, man. Complete BS.
Constant tire squeal, drivers spinning out, sqirreling, understeer, missing apexes all the time and not even in an effort to defend.

Would love to see some input hud, probably all with lots of traction control on already.
Why am I even watching this...

adz2ka

Nov 1, 2017
Watching pro players is mesmerising. I thought i was half decent at it, but these are insanely meticulous

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
Giorgio is a beast, dude spun out and then went from last to p2. I have no doubt that he would have caught lightning if he started 2nd.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised, like many others, at both the production values and the fact Sony barely advertises this. It's really slick and exciting to watch.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
This is a good battle. I love that thanks to it being a game they can use some amazing camera angles. So nice!

OP
OP
Wollan

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
this Lopez vs Hizai battle
1513990279480.jpg

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is surprisingly really well done... The commentary is very engaging and the racing on display is top notch.

Having the best replays in the business also helps lol

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
Today was a good day for the streams, I think peak was 5.5k viewers across all the streams, they also had a capacity crowd, which is good to see. Incredible racing all around, throughly enjoyed it.

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Great battles, comentators and graphics.

With that tire model and limitations on only playstation 4 licensed wheels, we'll never see the real best of the best in this, just a subset.

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
Great battles, comentators and graphics.

With that tire model and limitations on only playstation 4 licensed wheels, we'll never see the real best of the best in this, just a subset.

The Tyre model in the events are different from the game. To my understanding the only thing yet to be simulated is Tyre temperature. Only a fool would pass up the opportunity to compete in an FIA Championship because the game is not at the top of the sim world. Anyways, these guys are the best. Some of them do play other top Sims. I also doubt the top sim players can come and beat them, certainly not people like lightning and akagi and Igor and other top drivers.