• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
Curious, what do people do to fill up 256GB of space on a phone? I save all my music locally on my phone and take pics often enough and I still have 30 gigs free on my 128GB Pixel 3.
i have a 64gb 3a that i barely over half full. everything is cloud these days so outside of people stocking up on games or video i have no idea how youd fill a phone. back in the day I would have mine packed with music but again, streaming

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
i have a 64gb 3a that i barely over half full. everything is cloud these days so outside of people stocking up on games or video i have no idea how youd fill a phone. back in the day I would have mine packed with music but again, streaming
Keeping full quality videos and photos on your phone, rather than uploading shrunk versions to the cloud and deleting the originals.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
See, I'm stressed with pre-orders starting right away(not after the event) since depending on the rumored Pixel plan, I may go that route vs buying the phone outright.

Ballistik

Oct 26, 2017
See, I'm stressed with pre-orders starting right away(not after the event) since depending on the rumored Pixel plan, I may go that route vs buying the phone outright.
Yeah, why would they want everyone rushing to pre-order as the event is starting, before the first word is spoken? Makes more sense to present everything first to give people time to process how they plan to purchase it.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, why would they want everyone rushing to pre-order as the event is starting, before the first word is spoken? Makes more sense to present everything first to give people time to process how they plan to purchase it.
Instead, they've chosen chaos.
You guys know you can cancel your order if you don't like what you see at the event.
Unpossible!

2273-unpossible

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
Keeping full quality videos and photos on your phone, rather than uploading shrunk versions to the cloud and deleting the originals.
yeah I'm sure. though I swear there was a way to upload the originals to cloud, not just optimized ones nowadays. can always connect to PC and drag off too, but I havent done that in a while.

also my DSLR and pocket cam arent even taking up the 64gb sd cards they have so goddam thats gotta be a lot of vids and photos! Haha. I don't take them nearly as often as some people though so I can't say i'm too surprised.

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
Wow I didn't realize the size difference is almost negligible. That makes the decision to get Pro a bit easier.
Still not 100% sure about the curved screen, though it seems pretty minimal from that video posted earlier.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
If Target really does have the pixel buds deal with the phone then I'll definitely try and get it there

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Its crazy how hyped i am for a phone that, if we're being honest, doesn't even bring THAT many gamechangers to the table lol. It's just a very, very good phone.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Why is the quality so crappy of youtube? Do I need to watch it on the website?

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
does Amazon normally get phones up for sale immediately? I'm planning on just going for the Google store but 5% back on my Amazon card would be pretty nice.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
The background people remover seems awesome, let's hope it actually works.

Jebral

Oct 29, 2017
I'm wondering when the update to android 12 will go live for all the other pixels dang it. Soon, surely?

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ I had the phone in my cart and almost checked out

is it gonna let you finance this phone?

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Google Store Pixel 6 page is coming up for me but dying every couple minutes, but Pixel pass page is totally dead.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
Google just told us they are the highest rated phone for privacy.

Google said this.