TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
"those who call us ponies" is actually funnier than "enemies of ps"

"those who call us ponies" would actually be a cool clan name. I might propose it to my friends

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Sigh. Take your time of course. In terms of big projects this industry is really slowing down.

Thankfully I think we're living a tv show & anime Renaissance.

Edit: Huh, definitely trusting Jason over GameReactor. But if it's out this year it needs marketing ASAP.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, I just thought the "enemies of ps" would be the roof but I can see this thread has blown right thru that. Loving it

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Some of yall not reading the threadmark or what lol

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Santa Monica's Twitter account still saying it is coming in 2022 isn't good enough?

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
I got one launch day by pre order and one the following year.

I have transcended space and time.
4uphpk.png

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Santa Monica's Twitter account still saying it is coming in 2022 isn't good enough?

No lol. Let's not forget the last thread where people were doom posting for it's delay even though multiple devs were saying it's a 2022 game this year.
Everyone knows what's happening in the studio except the actual devs based on era's reacions lmao.

Mau

Oct 25, 2017
The way someone actually came in and deadfaced said Ragnarok is "the next cyberpunk" is wild and I don't think I will ever quite forget about that.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I've got so much on my plate on the personal front that I would welcome this news, doubly so if it means the team gets the time they need to finish the game without crunch. The game has looked remarkably ready for prime time when we saw it, though.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This somehow became the funniest Era thread in a long time.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
This was a fierce tug of war for about 5 pages then melted down immediately lol

Oct 31, 2017
It's hard to definitely prove a negative but Someone Who Would Know Firsthand just told me they haven't heard anything about a slip to 2023, as did Someone Else Who Might Know Secondhand.

Appreciate the insight. GOW2 is definitely on my most anticipated, so I hope it's staying on for 2022. All the "clues" we've seen -- the accessibility options, the Korea ratings -- make it seem like it's gonna make it in 2022.

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
I wanna join in on the fun

I bet its cancelled because its shit

Did I do it right

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I laugh at everyone who overhyped the shit out of 2022, even if this isn't true.
  • Starfield
  • Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Suicide Squad
  • Redfall
The list goes on and on.

A few more months won't hurt for me if it needs it. For whatever reason, I don't freak out if a game comes out in March instead of by December like most.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
It would be funny if God of War delay announcement got announced at Keighleys thing, much like Horizon did. Sony just uses his shows to announce delays.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
Well it's probably not saying much, but on the coming soon page on the PS5 store. MW2, FF16 makes sense I guess considering they've been in the recent news but GoW: R, as far as I've read, there hasn't been any big news to make them put it there as the first thing in the "coming soon" page. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KIdhxPy.jpeg

EagleBen

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This feels like a plot by the enemies of Xbox to make people think it's coming in 2023, so when Sony confirms it's 2022 the ps army will rejoice and claim victory.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I assume we will know tomorrow. I'm expecting a new Ragnarök trailer and it either will have the specific 2022 release date at its end or it will be prefaced by a delay apology.