Status
Not open for further replies.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Tether is gonna magically have more money and prop up BTC soon

It's funny that cryptobros, initially high off the concept of a limited supply coin, turned to Tether's infinite printing machine to prop up their sacred cow. If you want to see crypto return to being a niche hobby, hope for Tether's implosion. If crypto even has a future, it cannot include naked bullshit like Tether. Luna was small potatoes by comparison.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
geek-nerd.gif

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon's Dogma 2
FF7 Remake Part 2
Shitcoin is literally dying before our eyes

This is a god tier week.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
There are significant levels of automated orders at the large round numbers. 19k dead even was another big one. A flurry of buy orders triggered to try and prop it up but that has eroded over the last 2 hours.
I wonder if it's like Steam market and some people left buy orders at "ridiculously low prices" and forgot about them and they're going to trigger and screw them over.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
You know Era...watching this live makes me feel that not having had an e3 to watch this year was fine in the end.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Damn, went to get lunch and 25 minutes later I check and it's dropped from just above 18k to 17.8k.

Goddamn, I need a life but I can't stop watching it

Combo

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
User Banned (1 Month): Concern trolling over multiple posts, history of concern trolling
Real people with poor finances will suffer because of this. It's not a time to celebrate. You can celebrate BTC falling in price but not the losses of desperate people.

I am personally buying more ETH right now so the cheap prices are good for me (and my finances are healthy) but I lament the poor people who will be financially crippled by this drop. Perhaps some of you don't personally know any decent people who bought crypto that you can feel sorry for, but they do exist.

Did you celebrate when you saw the banks going bust in 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.