• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DAHGAMING

Oct 26, 2017
Im sick of this tippy tappy playing it safe ballshit from Sony and Microsoft. Im no fan boy I end up with both consoles and will again over time, but both of these companys are acting like pussies, both of there most recent showings have been overall shit, im not going to sugar coat anything here, 2 maybe 3 games each intrest me, the others look like some soppy junk so far. But the real problem is which 1 of these 2 mobs have got the bollocks to come out with a price and release date, I want to book a couple of days off, get some Scotch in, order some dirty white vests and tell people these dates dont fucking be contacting me.
You all gamers, so big respect, I dont give a shit what games you play or if you have a fucking flag of your chosen console hanging out your car, lets just agree these pricks need to stop palming us off with this filler ballshit spreadable cheese, We want the real deal when can we get your soy consoles in our homes. Cheers.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want to hear Patrick Stewart do a dramatic reading of this post.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Despite claims to the contrary, I don't think either of them are 100% confident they can ship this November with the units they need to yet.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
boYsIFI.gif

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Oh my fucking god, Mom look!

I'm witness to a new copypasta!

Please someone make a fill in the blanks format, for ease of use 🙏

zeitgeist

Oct 27, 2017
Tippy Tappy makes this all worth it.

You basically said you are buying everything anyways so what incentive is there for companies to bend to your demands?

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Yes they can. They wouldn't keep saying Holiday 2020 at this stage if they weren't.

You say this knowing The Last of Us Part 2 got delayed it like a week after they announced the release date?

I think they're also worried about the sticker shock when they announce the price of these consoles.

Oh for sure that too. Not to mention the pandemic is probably not helping with the BOM. Although short term higher manufacturing costs like that will most likely be eaten. I don't see them charging an extra $50 at launch then 6 months later dropping it to what they wanted to release them at in the first place.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I imagined the OP post read by

Kanye

Gilbert Godfrey

Al Bundy

Morgan Freeman

Angelina Jolie

I think I liked the Al Bundy version the best.

Chill OP. It's almost August. You'll know sooner rather than later.

BeanBoi

Jun 20, 2019
Either this becomes a new copypasta or 'ballshit' starts trending. I am from the future.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Im sick of this tippy tappy playing it safe ballshit from ____ and ______. Im no fan boy I end up with both ______ and will again over time, but both of these ______ are acting like pussies, both of there most recent _______ have been overall shit, im not going to sugar coat anything here, 2 maybe 3 ______ each intrest me, the others look like some soppy junk so far. But the real problem is which 1 of these 2 mobs have got the bollocks to come out with a _______ and ________, I want to book a couple of days off, get some ______ in, order some ________ and tell people these _______ dont fucking be contacting me.
You all ______, so big respect, I dont give a shit what _______ you ______ or if you have a fucking flag of your chosen ________ hanging out your car, lets just agree these pricks need to stop palming us off with this filler ballshit spreadable cheese, We want the real deal when can we get your soy ______ in our homes. Cheers.

There ya go, Made it easier, cheers!

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
"Their games are shit, but the real problem is they won't tell me what date they come out so I can request time off to play them ASAP."

Real talk though: what does "dirty white vests" mean? Googling it just returns the clothing which, like... surely that's not what you're talking about, right?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Im sick of this tippy tappy playing it safe ballshit from ____ and ______. Im no fan boy I end up with both ______ and will again over time, but both of these ______ are acting like pussies, both of there most recent _______ have been overall shit, im not going to sugar coat anything here, 2 maybe 3 ______ each intrest me, the others look like some soppy junk so far. But the real problem is which 1 of these 2 mobs have got the bollocks to come out with a _______ and ________, I want to book a couple of days off, get some ______ in, order some ________ and tell people these _______ dont fucking be contacting me.
You all ______, so big respect, I dont give a shit what _______ you ______ or if you have a fucking flag of your chosen ________ hanging out your car, lets just agree these pricks need to stop palming us off with this filler ballshit spreadable cheese, We want the real deal when can we get your soy ______ in our homes. Cheers.

96a054c518571eb2a87e1f6c9bd480c4_crop_north.jpg

OP
OP
DAHGAMING

DAHGAMING

Oct 26, 2017
I imagined the OP post read by

Kanye

Gilbert Godfrey

Al Bundy

Morgan Freeman

Angelina Jolie

I think I liked the Al Bundy version the best.

Chill OP. It's almost August. You'll know sooner rather than later.

Im not actualy mad bruv its alrite, just man these months of gaming have been boring and no bottle from anywhere so far. At this point I think only thing that will impress me is either Marcus Fenix/Master Chief/Nathan Drake/Helgan soldier smash down my window, beat down my face with a console and scream "its game time motherfucker".

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
I couldn't put it in these soft words, but I agree with the sentiment. I'm pretty tired of the drip feed and teasing. I already have an idea of what my holiday season looks like, just give me the price, date and preorder

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Then cry again when they announce the inevitable delays as they blow past the original projected release dates.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Im not actualy mad bruv its alrite, just man these months of gaming have been boring and no bottle from anywhere so far. At this point I think only thing that will impress me is either Marcus Fenix/Master Chief/Nathan Drake/Helgan soldier smash down my window, beat down my face with a console and scream "its game time motherfucker".
More pasta!

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Ok let's say they give us a release date right now. This very moment. What changes for you OP? It's going to be at or around November. It's not like you're going to save any more or less or do anything at all with a release date. It'll come when it comes.

Oct 25, 2017
You say this knowing The Last of Us Part 2 got delayed it like a week after they announced the release date?

Oh for sure that too. Not to mention the pandemic is probably not helping with the BOM. Although short term higher manufacturing costs like that will most likely be eaten. I don't see them charging an extra $50 at launch then 6 months later dropping it to what they wanted to release them at in the first place.

These consoles aren't being delayed. Sony ramped up their estimates. They are already being produced. Now there very well could be a limited number at launch, but it's not being delayed.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017

This is beautiful
OP gave me a good smirk while reading