• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
My bet is he's going to go into a private meeting with Mueller all bull-like, and come out of it looking like he's seen a ghost.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't McCabe leaking to Giuliani? Let's see how this plays out.
no, McCabe leaked something to a Wall Street Journal reporter. Rudy was likely getting info from the NY FBI field office.
edit:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rt-on-clinton-related-fbi-leaks-idUSKBN1HQ2K2

The report also is expected to address whether active and retired FBI agents in New York leaked information about investigations of the Clinton Foundation charitable organization and the discovery of a trove of Clinton-related emails.

Law enforcement officials previously told Reuters the information was leaked to former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, an adviser to the Trump campaign who subsequently discussed the contents on Fox News.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
How much more desperate and transparent can they be? "Please, oh please, don't look into this any further so that we aren't (even further) exposed as the absolute scum we are."

They can all get fucked. They're getting what they deserve.

rambis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Rudy will be the one to finally convince Trump to actually talk to Mueller.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why won't these completely innocent, upstanding, anti-collustion men realize that if they just let the investigation continue through, it will eventually end without any issues?!

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
You mean the former Mayor of New York that claims there wasn't a terrorist attack on U-S soil during Bush's Presidency?
I'm sure Mueller is shaking in his boots.

Oct 25, 2017
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!

Giuliani is the only person in Trump's orbit who's seriously qualified. The fact that he was sitting out was odd.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
What exactly does 'negotiate an end' even mean? It doesn't appear to me that the investigation is at an impasse.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
...but didn't one of the Special Masters that Cohen's team submitted have ties to Giuliani? I guess this makes him invalid.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Maybe the reason Trump's Russian money laundering operation wasn't ever discovered is in huge help to Giuliani. Many people are asking...

Oct 27, 2017
"Hey see that dog poop over there? Instead of helping clean it up, I'm just going to step in it until it goes away"- Giuliani

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Giuliani gonna give Mueller that stiff bottom row of yellow teeth and then try to slink back into the shadows and instead get mauled in broad daylight thanks to being anywhere near Trump's orbit of absolute destruction.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh good, the man who was getting leaked Clinton info from the FBI and who was secretly negotiating shit with Turkey last year is getting more involved.

Oct 27, 2017
Rudy Giuliani is an expert in Rico laws. So he has a first person view on how fucked his homie Trump is. This will be fun to watch.

I like to imagine he goes in there and says "ok Don tell me what's going on, show me some of the financials" and instantly his eyes widen and he suddenly yawns and says "well, time to hit the dusty trail..." while backing out.

Problem there is he's just as bad as Trump

hitme

Oct 26, 2017

Also in two weeks...
tumblr_nahh7dl6mX1twe13wo1_500.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Theory:

Giuliani is implicated, as previously rumored. This is a setup which gives him an explanation for meeting with Mueller's team on the pretext of supporting Trump, while actually flipping in private.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
...why would you reasonably "negotiate" an end to it?

I guess their perception (or framing) of it is really that it's some completely unnecessary thing that exists just to get at Trump? I guess?

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure the same FBI sources that leaked info to him might help him and Trumpy again.

And/or he might need to stop the investigation to save his own skin now they got Cohen.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Is it wrong that I feel like this gambit might work, since Rudy is actually a not-shit lawyer who beat the Mafia many times and is a guy that has tendrils in the FBI he probably can leverage?

That's gotta be the only reason this guy came out of whatever hole he was hiding in...and I hate it.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
That's gotta be the only reason this guy came out of whatever hole he was hiding in...and I hate it.

He really worked the campaign trail for a high position nomination and didn't get one.

Seeing the current churn at the White House, it was bound to attract the usual suspects of sycophants and shit flies.