Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
I didn't enter for Cadence since I'd rather let NA peeps have a chance. But I did pick up Crypt of the Necrodancer in a sale a week or so ago and boy is that game difficult. Also has the added side effect that when I play another game I start pressing buttons in a rhythm as if the beat from CotN has a hold on me.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
goose-bottle.gif

1 gift from Samaritan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Samaritan Samaritan!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): Untitled Goose Game - Won by Nayishiki Nayishiki (361 entries)

1 gift from SpitfireKit

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SpitfireKit SpitfireKit!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SpitfireKit said:
Redeem on MoviesAnywhere

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Can you top up an ultimate with regular game pass? Did that offer thing for £1 but it runs out soon

2 gifts from Samaritan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Samaritan Samaritan!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan said:

• Xbox One Xbox One: 3 Months of Xbox Game Pass - Won by freshVeggie freshVeggie (119 entries)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: 3 Months of Xbox Game Pass - Won by Vivian-Pogo Vivian-Pogo (119 entries)

1 gift from Kryornis

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kryornis Kryornis!

GWX

Oct 25, 2017
I love this thread and this community. Thanks for everyone giving things away, and the moderators and programmers who are responsible for GiftBot and its amazing features.

GrendelKhan

Aug 1, 2018
Just had a random thought. Do the restrictions only apply to entry, and not to winning? Say I enter three giveaways with the "cannot have won in 30 days" restriction, and then I win the first one that ends. Does that lock me out of winning the other two, or does getting the entry in before I won keep me in the giveaway?

I'm pretty sure the restrictions only apply before you enter. They aren't retroactively applied before the drawing.