• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
1 gift from Fudgey_Lumpkins New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Fudgey_Lumpkins Fudgey_Lumpkins!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Fudgey_Lumpkins said:
From the Microsoft Store:
  1. To claim the game open a Windows 10 or 11 device and search for "Microsoft Store".
  2. Ensure that you are signed into the Microsoft Store under the account you wish to play Fallout 76 then select the account button in the upper right hand corner, next to the search bar.
  3. A menu will open with the option to "redeem code or gift card".
  4. Select that option, input the 25 character code, and click next to link the content to the account.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Microsoft Store (PC) Microsoft Store (PC): Fallout 76 - Won by Silver9 Silver9 (1 entry)

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Welp, won two copies of 76 as well. The plan was to cancel every other entry if I win one... but I fell asleep. (Upd) gave it away to a friend, hope that's alright.

Thx to anonymous user and Goldstick

Last edited:
3 gifts from GrendelKhan New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from GrendelKhan GrendelKhan!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GrendelKhan said:
Sure I'll get in on the Fallout free for all.

• GOG GOG: Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel - Won by pm1nze5e pm1nze5e (1 entry)
  • Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: Fallout 76 - Won by colute colute (3 entries)
  • Microsoft Store Microsoft Store: Fallout 76 - Won by jungius jungius (5 entries)

2 gifts from ILPUMAGUERRIERO New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from ILPUMAGUERRIERO ILPUMAGUERRIERO!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Xbox One Xbox One: Fallout 76 - Won by SparksterMeta0 SparksterMeta0 (2 entries)
  • Microsoft Store Microsoft Store: FAllout 76 - Won by MH MD MH MD (1 entry)

1 gift from burn New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from burn burn!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Microsoft Store Microsoft Store: Fallout 76 - Won by Nairume Nairume (4 entries)

1 gift from rObit New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from rObit rObit!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship - Won by shaneo632 shaneo632 (18 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from VeryBerryPunch VeryBerryPunch!

VeryBerryPunch said:
Game Pass perks

Youtube Premium "Offer available to new users only (no past trial of YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, YouTube Red or Google Play Music) in the United States"

Discord Nitro "Valid for first-time Nitro users or those who have not subscribed to Nitro within the past 12 months"

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: Fallout 76 Vault 33 Survival kit - Won by Kaworu Kaworu (2 entries)
  • web web: Youtube Premium 3 month trial - Won by Saori Saori (12 entries)
  • web web: Discord Nitro 3 free months - Won by Kevers Kevers (7 entries)

1 gift from an anonymous user New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: Fallout 76 (XBOX) - Won by BaconHat BaconHat (1 entry)

1 gift from an anonymous user New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

Anonymous said:
Paladins
Golden Cache Chest Key Giveaway
I stopped playing this to cut down on my number of MMOs, so handing this out to anyone still playing it.

1. Login to Paladins from either Steam or Epic Games Store.
2. Once in-game, click on "Store" from the menu screen.
3. Once in the Store, click the tab on the far-right.
4. Click "Redeem Code" and enter your code.

• Steam Steam: Paladins Golden Cache Chest Key

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel

1. Download and install the GOG Galaxy app (Windows PC only)
  2. Open GOG Galaxy and sign in or create a new account.
  3. Click on the gear icon in the top-left of the app, click "Add games & friends" and then click "Redeem GOG code."
  4. Enter the code
  5. Install and enjoy Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.

Fallout 76 (PC)

From the Microsoft Store:

1. To claim the game open a Windows 10 or 11 device and search for "Microsoft Store".
  2. Ensure that you are signed into the Microsoft Store under the account you wish to play Fallout 76 then select the account button in the upper right hand corner, next to the search bar.
  3. A menu will open with the option to "redeem code or gift card".
  4. Select that option, input the 25 character code, and click next to link the content to the account.
From a Microsoft account:

• Redeem the code on the Microsoft account here.

• GOG GOG: Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel - Won by shintoki shintoki (1 entry)
  • Microsoft Store Microsoft Store: Fallout 76 (PC) - Won by Bjorn Bjorn (3 entries)

2 gifts from Cilidra New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Cilidra Cilidra!

Cilidra said:
Fallout 76 PC is from Amazon Prime and needs to be redeemed in the Microsoft Store.
Fallout 76 XBOX is also from Prime and I believe it's XBOX One (same stuff from the recent giveaways).

• Microsoft Store Microsoft Store: Fallout 76 PC - Won by rckvla rckvla (4 entries)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: Fallout 76 XBOX - Won by alejo0121 alejo0121 (7 entries)

1 gift from SecondVariety New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SecondVariety SecondVariety!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SecondVariety said:
This should be the Windows Store PC code from Prime Gaming. Enjoy!

• Microsoft Store (PC) Microsoft Store (PC): Fallout 76 (PC) - Won by Killzig Killzig (2 entries)

2 gifts from ba2 New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from ba2 ba2!

• Microsoft Store (PC) Microsoft Store (PC): Fallout 76 (PC) - Won by Casker (1 entry)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: Fallout 76 (Xbox) - Won by denisqc denisqc (1 entry)

2 gifts from an anonymous user New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

• Steam Steam: Fallout 4: Game of The Year Edition - Won by Dec Dec (84 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition - Won by The Cellar Letters The Cellar Letters (23 entries)

1 gift from GoldenCat New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from GoldenCat GoldenCat!

GoldenCat said:
Old Humble Bundle key.

Should still be good since I just revealed it though.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
thanks for fallout 4, anonymous! Been on the fence about base game vs. goty with DLC, so this answers that question for me.

1 gift from Particle Physicist New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Particle Physicist Particle Physicist!

Particle Physicist said:
Another Fallout 76 giveaway!

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: Fallout 76 - Won by stonemask stonemask (10 entries)

1 gift from russbus64 New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from russbus64 russbus64!

• Legacy Games Legacy Games: Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective - CE - Won by Stanng243 Stanng243 (1 entry)

1 gift from YuSuzzune New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from YuSuzzune YuSuzzune!

• Legacy Games Legacy Games: Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective - CE