• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
1 gift from m_anger

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from m_anger m_anger!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Meika

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for Sonic Mania Ishiro
49516_170x100.png

1 gift from texhnolyze

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from texhnolyze texhnolyze!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

texhnolyze said:
I didn't realize I already own the game. Enjoy.

• Steam Steam: The Red Solstice - Won by Vaco6121 Vaco6121 (4 entries)

2 gifts from Vaco6121

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Vaco6121 Vaco6121!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Vaco6121 said:
Funimation Now code expires Dec 31st

• Funimation Now Funimation Now: Funimation Now 1 month Premium Plus - Won by LUKEAMANIA LUKEAMANIA (27 entries)
  • HBO Max HBO Max: HBO Max 30 day trial - Won by delalaser delalaser (26 entries)

1 gift from Nerdkiller

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nerdkiller Nerdkiller!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Pangorogoro Pangorogoro!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

3 gifts from raidergale

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from raidergale raidergale!

• Steam Steam: Tabletop Playground - Won by Cth Cth (20 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Frog Detective 1: the Haunted Island - Won by Animus Animus (9 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Frog Detective 2: the case of the Invisible Wizard - Won by Delroy Delroy (8 entries)

7 gifts from zulux21

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from zulux21 zulux21!

zulux21 said:
On the.... *checks notes* I've got nothing.
It's some day, some time, some one, some where, some how....

No mystery this time... aside from where all the dust on these keys came from... but it's expected given how old they are.

3 gifts from Neuroxia

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Neuroxia Neuroxia!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Neuroxia said:

• Steam Steam: Overlord: Ultimate Evil Collection - Won by Sheepinator Sheepinator (22 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Won by Jadax Jadax (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: American Fugitive - Won by m_anger m_anger (12 entries)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for Overlord, Neuroxia The reason I was asking if it's separate codes is I played the first two probably over a decade ago on 360 and loved them, and so I was just missing the third game. It unfortunately has poor reviews but if it's really that bad I still look forward to replaying the original. Very fond memories of it.

Neuroxia

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks for American Fugitive Neuroxia!
You're welcome :)
Thanks for Overlord, Neuroxia The reason I was asking if it's separate codes is I played the first two probably over a decade ago on 360 and loved them, and so I was just missing the third game. It unfortunately has poor reviews but if it's really that bad I still look forward to replaying the original. Very fond memories of it.

It was the same for me; I had Overlord 1 and 2 for some time and then i got the collection a few months ago thinking i'll activate the expansion for 1 and Fellowship of Evil, and then give 1 and 2 to a friend.
Still was a good deal; Actually got me to start playing Overlord 1. I'm halfway through it.
(played it on launch but i don't remember much of it)

The 3rd game, Fellowship of Evil is not part of the main series and was also developed by a different studio, that's why it got poor reviews.
There's also a Wii game and another one for DS.

Might still be worth giving it a try. Cheers.
L.E. Plus, if you ever want to give 1 and 2 another try, they're going to look much better in high res on PC.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
GOG discounts:

hFwGx46.png

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

ncHHTYd.png

Hidden content

MhJNtnk.png

Hidden content

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Metalmucil Metalmucil!

• Steam Steam: Grip: Combat Racing - Won by Pinco Pinco (36 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Grid (2019) - Won by MikeHattsu MikeHattsu (40 entries)

1 gift from Shift Breaker

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Shift Breaker Shift Breaker!

• Steam Steam: Kane and Lynch: Dead Men™ - Won by Miyahon (41 entries)