What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• MOM'S DEAD, PARKOUR!

Votes: 120 40.0%
  • I Hear You In My Blood

Votes: 50 16.7%
  • Welcome To The Hugbox

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • What Is To Smang?

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Y'all Don't Like It Because It's Bad

Votes: 111 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EinBear

Oct 27, 2017
I've just switched from Android to iOS. Can any iOS folk point me in the direction of a good Giant Bomb app to use, or is GBTV the only option out there? It's all I've been able to find so far, and am finding it fairly lacklustre compared to Video Bomb on Android. I always watched the vast majority of GB stuff on my TV, using Video Bomb to play it through my Chromecast - is there a way I can do that on iOS?

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I've just switched from Android to iOS. Can any iOS folk point me in the direction of a good Giant Bomb app to use, or is GBTV the only option out there? It's all I've been able to find so far, and am finding it fairly lacklustre compared to Video Bomb on Android. I always watched the vast majority of GB stuff on my TV, using Video Bomb to play it through my Chromecast - is there a way I can do that on iOS?

I use the Video Buddy app and it works fine casting to Chromecast. Is it not on the app store now?

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
#ContentConcept: Ranking of Smashers, in which Ben and Abby rank each smash fighter's alternate color options

DrMXPEtU0AAq1sP

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
Quiet man seemed like it was attempting to do some lynchian surrealism but it just ended up like a crappier version of Mr Robot.

Unseen

Oct 28, 2017
These are some Yakuza ass moves Quiet Man is pulling off, I can't lie.

Who would win if Quiet Man faced Kiryu?

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Still believe it but Hyper Dimension has amazing sprite work and is maybe the best looking SNES game, despite it being so stiff to play and kinda bad.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
Imo, the worst thing among the many things the quiet man is bad at is that it's such a failure at depicting being deaf.

Your whole game is built on the premise that your MC is deaf. And the most we get to see of that are him waggling his finger around his ear. I don't think there's a single scene where you get the impression that he can't hear what's going on.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Imo, the worst thing among the many things the quiet man is bad at is that it's such a failure at depicting being deaf.

Your whole game is built on the premise that your MC is deaf. And the most we get to see of that are him waggling his finger around his ear. I don't think there's a single scene where you get the impression that he can't hear what's going on.
Considering how much he straight up talks to people and turns away during conversations, I wonder if that is just supposed to be a put-on to lure the gangsters into underestimating him.

But then he also uses a bunch of sign language.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Call me crazy. But I kind of like the janky ass uncanny valley look of the Quiet Man.

It looks like a fake video game you would see in a music video from the early 00s

Oct 25, 2017
he's in love with his friend's girlfriend, who is also his mom

and the cop that comforted him after his mom died was secretly his dad the entire time

and the guy that shot his mom and stole his friend's shoes is a giant who moves weird

also, demons???

I don't think friend's girlfriend is actually quietman's mom. I think she is supposed to just look a lot like her which is why QuietMan is obsessed with her, but they used the same actress because it was cheaper than finding a lookalike.

Can't explain why MomWife was way into boning QuietMan though especially after he showed her how much she looks like his mom. Maybe feeding into someone's Oedipal complex is a fetish of hers.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I don't think friend's girlfriend is actually quietman's mom. I think she is supposed to just look a lot like her which is why QuietMan is obsessed with her, but they used the same actress because it was cheaper than finding a lookalike.

Can't explain why MomWife was way into boning QuietMan though especially after he showed her how much she looks like his mom. Maybe feeding into someone's Oedipal complex is a fetish of hers.
oh this makes it worse

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
From the PS4 preorder.

I'm up near Lake Isabella trying to find this elite Arabian horse. The internet told me that's the best one you can find in the wild and it saves you paying a grand for an elite one in a stable.

Snow storms are making it difficult to spot this young colt, though.

Last edited:

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
i'm gonna buy everyone in here a copy of The Quiet Man and then force you all to play it to completetion

and then do youtube analytical videos on it

maybe a thesis or 2

because it's Serious Art that needs to be dissected

Veggen

Oct 25, 2017

We will find out if this is correct in a few days when the subtitle track is released and GB east replays the game.

EinBear

Oct 27, 2017
I use the Video Buddy app and it works fine casting to Chromecast. Is it not on the app store now?

It seems to have been delisted, but thanks for the reminder. I used Video Buddy on an old iPod Touch years ago, so it's let me install it through my account's download history. It's a bit rough round the edges (doesn't seem to have been updated since 2016 and won't let me link my Premium account), but should do the trick. Thanks!

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Are we hiding our donations or just you over need to buy the Quiet Man?
I actually gave $129.24 to the kids, all during Alex's stream
Very nice but yeah, I didn't want to acknowledge how much I spent because it's about charity not how much was spent
I still got AC Odyssey and RDR2 and Hitman 2, Quiet Man is an afterthought.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
oh man i hope the 24 stream is archived, i gotta hear some vinny hypeman shit

Status
Not open for further replies.