What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Peaceful Life in Satan City

Votes: 125 43.3%
  • Bro-ohs Before Ho-ohs

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Anime In The Streets, Hentai In The Sheets

Votes: 113 39.1%
  • Grip It & Rip It

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Ban Francisco

Votes: 20 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Conan the next victim to be brainwashed by Kojima.

Watch him come out on stage at the game awards and declare Kojima god.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DmeZY4vVsAAmUhX.jpg:small

what the fuck

Deleted member 46641

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
Mega man 11 is kinda bugging me TBH.

I mean some of what makes Mega Man good is there. The level design is a nice escalation of difficulty and complexity, the gear system is pretty fun, and the boss is a fun scenario.

But it just feels... off. The music is kinda limp. The sound effects are wrong. They make you land after jumping through boss doors. I just left the demo feeling cold.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing a GB thread in general gaming with like 20 page . Without even looking I am going to predict the words "Shenmue" "jaded" "cynical" or "Ben" are at least uttered twice on every page past 3

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, Jeff should do a series for DQXI and call it Jeff Quest or something. Gives him an excuse to finish DQXI.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
The worst part of getting old is that you can't have delicious coffee at night because it actually keeps you up.

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man's very good. On Spectacular difficulty it plays like a simplified Arkham. You can cheese the gang fights or play with the system and be stylish. It looks and sounds very true to Marvel films, if you're into those.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Thing about that thread is other than the event threads and this community thread i don't really see giantbomb brought up anywhere else?

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Anime watching duders, is there a site like justwatch for anime? Im trying to figure out where i can legally watch specific anime(right now looking for one punch man's dub) and when you google the anime+legal, i get bombarded by illegal streaming sites.

Is there a site/database with this info of where and whether its the sub or dub?

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Thing about that thread is other than the event threads and this community thread i don't really see giantbomb brought up anywhere else?
I think people (inlcuding me) sometimes post their quicklooks in related threads.
I feel like Easy Allies are getting mentioned muuuch more often as well. And I totally do not understand this because ugh.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Anime watching duders, is there a site like justwatch for anime? Im trying to figure out where i can legally watch specific anime(right now looking for one punch man's dub) and when you google the anime+legal, i get bombarded by illegal streaming sites.

Is there a site/database with this info of where and whether its the sub or dub?

I think myanimelist had this functionality.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
both spiderman and god of war wont even make it to the list this year.

fucking giantbomb man

im done with them

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Like, you have issues with cutscenes. Or, a bad cutscene? In what way?
I hate cutscenes. But also the combat is bad, the swinging is just blindly hold R2 then press X twice repeat forever, there was a fucking pipe maze minigame in the first 15 minutes and I've already done 3 forced "side missions" that were just best these 5 guys with the shitty sub-arkham combat mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.