What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Peaceful Life in Satan City

Votes: 125 43.3%
  • Bro-ohs Before Ho-ohs

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Anime In The Streets, Hentai In The Sheets

Votes: 113 39.1%
  • Grip It & Rip It

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Ban Francisco

Votes: 20 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Started Spider-man last night. Enjoying it a lot so far, it's a pretty by the books open world game but the story has good production and traversal is fun. The orchestral swells are pretty sweet too while swinging around. I have found some of the animations when swinging and during combat a little janky, but that's to be expected with the speed you're going at and the way you're moving between buildings. As I play more I'll get more used to it. Combat's pretty good too, nothing special but it's fun

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i just really wish they had like a straight up radio station in spiderman. the orchesteral stuff is great but i could really go for like a curated Spidey-playlist or a radio DJ

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
MHNwimd.jpg

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
to be real the fact that peter parker is an awkward dork is by far my favourite aspect of his character

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
I switch up when I get a new one, but honestly in games like this I always end up going back to the default. So the new one made for the game is the one I've used the longest probably.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
i was rocking the cel shaded suit for a while but it kinda is really jarring in cutscenes, so i switched back to the stark suit

i still can't figure out how to get the emote options working in photo mode

Deleted member 6769

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm watching the Dragon Quest XI quick look and Jeff mentions not being a very big fan of Guided by Voices. one of those Things Jeff Hates™ things that makes a lot of sense but never really thought about it before

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
why would MJ complain when she is also dressed as spider man

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
I switch between the advanced/default and the classic suit. Ideally there'd be the classic suit, with a lighter shade of blue. The Homecoming suit kinda is, but the black arm bands and lines on the pants are lame.

Not very deep into the game, yet. I waste a lot of time just swinging around. It's really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.