• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Speaking Of Cum Stains, Shout Out To Our Seamen

Votes: 76 32.9%
  • You Did The Job

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • Rorie's Beatin' It

Votes: 34 14.7%
  • A Message Of Hope And Cheer

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Wallbabies

Votes: 41 17.7%
  • Is That What A Man Can Be?

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Subject Line Transphobia

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Watching Contradiction playthrough for the first time (QL+SUP so far) and damn, how have I not seen this??

the stinger to the QL is still among the funniest things in creation

Whenever austin and alex just explode in laughter at the same moment you know it's a good time

Sep 12, 2018
the stinger to the QL is still among the funniest things in creation

Whenever austin and alex just explode in laughter at the same moment you know it's a good time
I love how an instance of Alex going "please tell me you're still recording" when something funny occurred after the Quick Look technically ended happened not once but twice.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
This week's Bombcast has my two favorite pastimes: listening to Jeff ramble about old E3s and listening to Jeff ramble about PSO.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
voDHpWB.jpg

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
Making my way to Heisenberg in Village (oh I'm sorry I mean ..Resi..) and this whole Underworld segment of the game felt kind of tacked on? I do love the circumstances in which you gather those 2 remaining flasks, especially with Moreau. Yoinks, mine now. Although I do always feel a bit sympathetic for those completely bumbling bad guys.

Last edited:
4 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Pac-Man 256 - Won by AnOwlWithKnees AnOwlWithKnees (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Tales of Zestiria - Won by cdr Jameson cdr Jameson (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: RAD - Won by Voras Voras (9 entries)
  • Steam Steam: TEKKEN 7 - Standard Edition - Won by Joeku Joeku (11 entries)

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
www.dontasktig.org

Zack Snyder

Tig and the director of Superman and Justice League, Zack Snyder, offer advice on how to tactfully get rid of all that artwork your kids bring home from school and suggest the most thoughtful ways to tell your partner they really need a shower— especially when they've lost their sense of smell.

Love how no actor has a bad word to say about him

"Today we're excited to have filmmaker and all-around great guy, Zack Snyder..."

Don't let anyone in Non-Gaming Era hear that, Tig.

6 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Anonymous said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Beyond Eyes - Won by gmanvg (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Won by MJForum Poster MJForum Poster (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Won by Crow Crow (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: The Walking Dead: The Final Season - Won by DixieDean82 DixieDean82 (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Yooka-Laylee - Won by eddy (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Yoku's Island Express - Won by cdr Jameson cdr Jameson (1 entry)

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Finally managed to get a PS5. Nothing can prepare you for how big and hideous this thing is in person, but loving Astro and have Resident Evil arriving tomorrow

WEGGLES

Oct 30, 2017
Finally managed to get a PS5. Nothing can prepare you for how big and hideous this thing is in person, but loving Astro and have Resident Evil arriving tomorrow
Yeah. My wife was like "it's somehow worse than in the pictures". She wanted it on the floor, but I thought that was dumb, so as a compromise it is barely visible tucked behind the TV.

It's huge, dumb, and ugly.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017

Yeah. My wife was like "it's somehow worse than in the pictures". She wanted it on the floor, but I thought that was dumb, so as a compromise it is barely visible tucked behind the TV.

It's huge, dumb, and ugly.

When I got my XSX my girlfriend didn't notice. When I got my PS5 she clowned on how ugly it was.

I hope yours is whisper quiet, though. I think I got the bad fan lottery with mine, so while it's not super loud, it's definitely audible without headphones from 6 feet away.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
When I got my XSX my girlfriend didn't notice. When I got my PS5 she clowned on how ugly it was.

I hope yours is whisper quiet, though. I think I got the bad fan lottery with mine, so while it's not super loud, it's definitely audible without headphones from 6 feet away.

Can't hear it at the moment.

Really disappointed with how few games support 120fps though compared to Xbox, especially Rocket League. I've played that for thousands of hours at 144hz, so 60 looks like molasses

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The only way I can fit my PS5 into my enterntainment cabinent is sideways. Like the cd tray is facing the side of the cabinet because it won't fit horizontally.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Im in the 2nd to last main mission arc of AC Valhalla and it's been a pretty good time.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
I quite literally have no physical space where I could put the PS5 adjacent to my TV and it would fit - I would need to mount the TV on the wall to free up space under it

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I quite literally have no physical space where I could put the PS5 adjacent to my TV and it would fit - I would need to mount the TV on the wall to free up space under it

Mine is mounted to the wall, but I don't really want it on top of my stand because of how hideous it is. I managed to fit it in a slot on my unit with some messing around.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I had to move my TV off-center on my entertainment stand to make some space for the PS5. I suppose the size was necessary for the heat sink but the friggin fins... Sony come on.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I have a Fischer price table from when I was a baby that I use for my ps5

shit is sturdy as fuck

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
That big ass console takes up all the space on my tv unit.

I can't even get a Series X if I wanted to, there's nowhere to put it.

Im in the 2nd to last main mission arc of AC Valhalla and it's been a pretty good time.
Valhalla is where

There is no single element about the game that I would say rises above "competent", but I really enjoy playing it.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
That big ass console takes up all the space on my tv unit.

I can't even get a Series X if I wanted to, there's nowhere to put it.

A Series X may fit where my One X is right now, but I doubt it. This was the best I could do, luckily I have a huge stand but still had to move my Blu-ray player out from where the PS5 is now.

20210520-195333.jpg

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I can't complain since I got my unit from my parents, but mine only has one "console slot"

it was enough for the Xbone and PS4, but it's not cutting it this gen

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I can't complain since I got my unit from my parents, but mine only has one "console slot"

it was enough for the Xbone and PS4, but it's not cutting it this gen

I hate the one in the photo because it's so big, been meaning to get a better one but glad we held out considering the PS5's size.