What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Adam Sandler's Children of Men

Votes: 31 11.0%
  • Checkpoint... done

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • I Hear You Talking Shit About Me

Votes: 145 51.2%
  • The Andy Rooney Of Video Games

Votes: 57 20.1%
  • SpongeDong

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • You Sweet Innoccent Baby Boy, Don't Ever Let Go Of That Feeling

Votes: 22 7.8%
  • Anthem Rap

Votes: 15 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 12, 2018

2400409-danrykertheadshot.jpg

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
They've got Gatorade here now and it sucks. Why do people drink it.

Buy some some Lucozade Sport instead 🇮🇪

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
japan offers like twenty thousand gimmick soft drinks and the only one I think is worth a damn is melon soda. maybe calpis.

TAFAE

Aug 27, 2018
Michigan
Grapefruit/Toronja Jarritos is the king of sodas. Most of their other flavors are good too. (I don't particularly care for fruit punch, tamarind, or pineapple though.)

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Jarritos are pretty good, only ever had them at mexican restaurants in Madrid. They're hard to find in regular stores.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Jarritos is pretty good. Though only one store around me sells it. And I only go there every two to three months. And until then I have to put the bottles somewhere where they are not in the way because I want my bottle deposit back

Freestanding

Nov 27, 2019
As someone who only really ever enjoyed two nintendo games (Minish Cap and that Super Mario Brothers 3 remake both on GBA) I find Nintendo pricing to be quite absurd!

Years after release Mario Kart 8, a remake of the WiiU game is still a full $50 or 60 on the Eshop?! what are you even doing. Nintendo Customers have taught them they can get away with this shit.

They can sell you un-modified old mario games because Nostalgia never needs to go on sale.

Nameless Hero

Oct 25, 2017
"I hear you talking shit about me " was funnier, "The Andy Rooney of video games" fits better as a thread title.
You don't have to vote accordingly but you know it's true

Freestanding

Nov 27, 2019

Anniversary of this gem!

what.

get yourself a copy of WarioWare, stat

I think I would enjoy that. But when it came out for the wii it was like $50 bucks and it didn't seem like the value was there!

I also enjoyed Mario Kart Wii, but I used the Wheel exclusively, so really what i'm saying is i might be broken as a person which is why i don't enjoy many nintendo games.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
"I Hear You Talking Shit About Me" is both funny and also metacommentary on this community's interactions with the folks that run this forum :)))

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
"I hear you talking shit about me" is basically what that mod said when they came in and gave out about us earlier in the thread

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2019
I'm just saying Adam Sandler's Children of Men is what this thread is going to be like if a few more regulars get banned. Although I fully expect "I hear you talking shit about me" to win, since it is also very apt.

I don't drink more than 1-2 sodas per week and I generally recommend it. That's my hot soda take; you're welcome Dewgarita enthusiasts.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
I'm just saying Adam Sandler's Children of Men is what this thread is going to be like if a few more regulars get banned. Although I fully expect "I hear you talking shit about me" to win, since it is also very apt.

I don't drink more than 1-2 sodas per week and I generally recommend it. That's my hot soda take; you're welcome Dewgarita enthusiasts.

If I drink more than one in a day, I can feel my kidneys fill up with stones. So petrified of that stuff as I get older. Also apparently alcohol helps with kidney stones. Just saying.

if this is happening I'm going to be the happiest man on the planet

EiCmY75WAAAgvSn.png

I wonder if they touch up the first game's combat and adjust the gameplay to be more in line with the other games.

As someone who only really ever enjoyed two nintendo games (Minish Cap and that Super Mario Brothers 3 remake both on GBA) I find Nintendo pricing to be quite absurd!

Years after release Mario Kart 8, a remake of the WiiU game is still a full $50 or 60 on the Eshop?! what are you even doing. Nintendo Customers have taught them they can get away with this shit.

They can sell you un-modified old mario games because Nostalgia never needs to go on sale.

I think while people can deal with high prices because they enjoy particular games, it shouldn't change the fact that Nintendo actually raising the price of one or two Wii U -> Switch ports should be criticized heavily. Also you should try more Nintendo games.