What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2017
I barely think that the premium sub is worthwhile as is, so I'd ditch it. 90% of what I watch is their older stuff, any new content they come up with that I enjoy gets killed off (Get on My Level, for example).
yeah. I subbed one year and absolutely did not have the time for it nor did I want to see more than what the free tiers offered. Sorry pals...but there's no way to make their premium tier sound worth it to me, no matter what is added unless there's a special daily Jeff-only show that I get 365 days a year for an hour a day.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I definitely love GB stuff over Netflix stuff, especially now since Bojack Horseman and the Marvel shows are done.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
oh man, that Dan cameo on the Beastcast

first 30 seconds: aww, this is really nice!

second 30 seconds: oh yeah, Dan can be obnoxiously disruptive to the point that an entire room of people end up having to patiently accommodate to him

(I miss that fool and his chemistry with everybody and am glad he sounds like he's doing well)

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I bought W101 digitally. I should really play it some day.

Can you, uh, still download games from the Wii U eshop?

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Wonderful 101 kicks ass, but I have no strong urge to replay it. My Wii U ain't going anywhere.

Will be nice to pick up on Steam for $4.99 3 years down the road.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
its finally happenign jeffs best friend phil made it happen
EnVfuO6.png
If GB invested in more behind the scenes stuff, I would sub to a higher tier. Literally production notes, planning docs, etc. Not a FULL transparent approach but I want to see how the sausage is made.
rip no go

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
It's never too late for the No-Go Show episode 2, partly explaining what happened to the No-Go Show.

Also, five years ago. God damn it.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Wow the eShop is dumb... If you pre-order the bundle for the Dead Cell's DLC that is coming out soon, it actually locks you out of the base game until the DLC comes out...

Oct 27, 2017
I realized I sub to GB to remove the ads from the Bombcast and nothing else. I should probably cancel.

...And instead pay Tim Rogers if he opens a Patreon.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
I think I get more value out of a one-month GB sub than a full year of Netflix.

What, you don't go apeshit when Netflix adds and removes Inglorious Bastards every few months and acts like it's some big get?

(I have no issue with that movie it's just one of the many movies that they add/remove every few months and make it sound like some headlining event.)

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
What, you don't go apeshit when Netflix adds and removes Inglorious Bastards every few months and acts like it's some big get?

(I have no issue with that movie it's just one of the many movies that they add/remove every few months and make it sound like some headlining event.)
Nah, the scummy thing that annoy me is Netflix highlighting their originals for months in "New Releases" and burying how stale the rest of their library is by rotating show icons.

They do everything they can to obscure what is actually added and removed. And I know they announce it ahead of time, but in the library you can never tell.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
giant bomb premium is worth it for 2 or 3 breaking brads we get during the year alone
anything else is just gravy

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
How long will it be until they update the Quick Look intro with the new logo?
Probably after GOTY. Theyre preparing for e3 and then goty is right around the corner.

Id like WC to talk over Nintendo Directs and new movie/game trailers. Dont even have to be live.The lack of press events because of youtube as cut down on what was my favorite thing about GB. E3 and new consoles seem to be the only time they do it.

the f9 trailer discussion made upf last week

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Nah, the scummy thing that annoy me is Netflix highlighting their originals for months in "New Releases" and burying how stale the rest of their library is by rotating show icons.

They do everything they can to obscure what is actually added and removed. And I know they announce it ahead of time, but in the library you can never tell.
Yup and even brand new releases that are added that day are hidden behind a bunch of stuff. I had added The Witcher series to my list even before it released and I still had to search for it because I couldn't find it on the main page.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
What if they made a show called Breaking Bread and it's the GB crew going out for dinner at new locations picked out by Brad every week

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
respawn: here is our villain character he literally gasses people to death for fun
Caustic fans: ha ha grumpy science dad :)
respawn: umm..... fine, here's our actual villain character

i bought too many Pokémon considering my age and an Evangelion figure but it's of the Cool Robot That Isn't The Focus Of The Show kind not the Why Is This Young Girl Posed Like That kind.
wow fake anime fan

Banshee

Oct 27, 2017
Missouri
How would you feel if GB raised the price of a Premium subscription or offered a more premium tier?

I find it weird that I spend more a year on Patreon subscriptions for people that I care less about than GB.
I'd feel fine with it. I've been on the monthly sub for a while now, so if they went to, like, Netflix costs, it wouldn't really bother me much. I watch far more GB content than any other shit I sub to, and it's been that way for a while now.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
On the W101 news:

Successful Kickstarters are weird for me because I want to help but at the same time everything's funded before I can even get my credit card out so now I figure I'll just wait.

Also fuck this trend of OST "samplers". Give us the whole OST at a reasonable price dammit!

Oct 25, 2017
On the W101 news:

Successful Kickstarters are weird for me because I want to help but at the same time everything's funded before I can even get my credit card out so now I figure I'll just wait.

Also fuck this trend of OST "samplers". Give us the whole OST at a reasonable price dammit!
Well, you're in luck, they are adding goals:
cxn0gQV.png

(I kinda hate stuff like this)

empo

Jan 27, 2018
On the W101 news:

I was wondering about the price, like the digital release pledge tier is 3900 yen. Are they really gonna sell a 7 year old game port for that much on the eshop?

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Well, you're in luck, they are adding goals:
Yeah but I don't care about any of those. They'll all (hopefully) be pretty minor things that I can safely ignore.

All I cared about was the PS4 and PC versions and that was done in a couple hours. Now I'll be able to enjoy the Vorken fights without the framerate dying.