• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I do like it when games have customisable difficulty. Dishonored 2 is a notable one, being able to tailor lots of different aspects to make the game harder or easier where you want. For example, you could make the stealth much more challenging by making yourself visible while leaning, increasing enemy perception and making it more likely that they'll look up. Simultaneously, you could also make the combat more forgiving, limiting the number of enemies who can attack you at once and making them more likely to flee in panic when they start losing.

Wow, that sounds awesome.

Yet another reason I need to get around to the Dishonored games one day...

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is shitting on Modern Warfare but it is by far the most fun in a CoD multiplayer I have had in years.

It has a lot of weird issues. But I have had a great time with it overall

But I think a lot of the things i like are the part of the game call of duty fans hate

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
Rewatching 13 Deadly Sims and putting another point in the Abby is Dan hat. They produce the most creative/interesting features.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017

sadly online store was out of large so I didn't order. :(

That reminds me of that ill-conceived Jar-Jar tongue lollipop.
buDiOmJ.jpg

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
lol so the only reason we got a COD stream today is because the MISter was broken....

That small infernal box is killing GB West's content....

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
lol all it would be is jeff's usual home stream where he plays old games, this time it would have focused on sega cd if the mister worked.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
thaksn geoff gerstmann
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Sony is literally telling me not to buy a ps5 with their announcements and dead franchises lately. I love it.
Mlb on xbox? Naughty Dog basically ending uncharted and probably tlou? xCloud becoming a thing, and likely able to be hacked onto a Switch? Console gaming seems to be dying for me

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
awwww maaaan I thought ffxiv maintenance was in two hours but it's thirty minutes.............

gamers..............

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I should probably go to bed but I am getting extremely into Mr. Robot now. Some twisty stuff late in season one that I saw coming a million miles away, but some I didn't at all. Also very surprised this wasn't in the finale. Now I wonder what's in store there.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
finally got around to playing the sealed copy of Uncharted 4 I've had sitting around for years. finished it in a couple of days. that's a good game.

heck, it basically did the impossible: it made me want an Uncharted 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.