What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Hey I posted this a long time ago and can't find my own post because I'm a dipshit, but can anyone find the tweet I linked with the (good) Dragon's Dogma theme and the video announcement of Splatoon characters in Smash mashed together into a tweet?

Either I'm too dumb to find this or I really don't know how advanced searches work.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I just checked YouTube and can't see any West or East streams. Have they taken them down to chop them up and put them in the subscriber feed?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
gotta say this luigis mansion 3 ql is kinda selling me on it. pity i'm playing sotn instead right now

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
D0F8Nv8l.jpg

only 2 more hours till unlock

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
lol I completely forgot you really have to do that episode in Asura's Wrath twice. That's so dumb

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
I somehow misread the schedule and missed the East coast stream :(

How was it? Is it worth watching?

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone here going to get the new elite controller? I want one but can't bring myself to pay that much for a controller.

May 5, 2018
Wonder when that Mario Sonic Olympic Games QL is gonna get posted? It's out today and weirdly enough reviews are being posted in 74 minutes. I bet it's marginally better than past entries but still not all that great. We have to see Wario on a horse again and Luigi perform some Benihanas though!

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Wonder when that Mario Sonic Olympic Games QL is gonna get posted? It's out today and weirdly enough reviews are being posted in 74 minutes. I bet it's marginally better than past entries but still not all that great. We have to see Wario on a horse again and Luigi perform some Benihanas though!
Dan did say during Extra Life that they will do a QL of it but did not mention when. I guess it's sometime this week.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
Dave Lang's daughter currently showing her art.

www.giantbomb.com

Giant Bomb

The largest video game database online, Giant Bomb features Game Reviews, News, Videos, and Forums for the latest in PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS, 3DS, NGP, and more!

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
I unexpectedly bought Modern Warfare last night lmfao. Bouncing between that, Heaven's Vault, and Doraemon will be a fun few weeks, and I'm excited to see how they all somehow end up informing each other.

The production values are legitimately mind blowing oh my god. The sound design and lighting... Wow!

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't pokemon be really good despite not having a lot of the classic pokemon?

Isn't there more to the game than how many pokemon you can shove in it?

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
Did something happen with Pokemon? I haven't been following but planned on getting it. The couple trailers I saw a while a go made it look great :o
They've essentially made 0 meaningful improvements over the last games and got rid of 60% of the Pokémon along with costing an extra $20.
Honestly? No. The games are laughably outdated and straight up bad in many respects.

The Pokémon themselves is the only thing GF have going for them.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
Couldn't pokemon be really good despite not having a lot of the classic pokemon?

It could, but there are plenty of people who want to get all the Pokemon.
Personally I'm going to get it still and will probably enjoy it as much as I enjoy any Pokemon game, but my priorities aren't going to match everyone else's.

Besides, I need to get a team ready so I can take Jan down.

Oct 27, 2017
They've essentially made 0 meaningful improvements over the last games and got rid of 60% of the Pokémon along with costing an extra $20.
I thought the world and graphics looked like meaningful improvements. On the surface it seems like the biggest change since the series started.

For me, what pokemon are in or not in the game might as well be whether Fallout 76 has NPCs or computer terminals to deliver dialogue so I'm still good to go.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land

no
its literally called "can you keep all of them?" and if all of them aren't in it to keep then what's the point in anything

hthey shoulve given me a job making Tiny Beasties, i can make like five every hour:

shoe that is a spider? bam
duck that is happy? bam
a packet of crisps but with a face? bam
the encrouching ennui that is your mid thirties (but wearing boxing gloves)? bam

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017

Well, I was a little reductive earlier.

The main thing that got leaked was all the Pokemon, but really nearly fucking everything got leaked. Story, mechanics, endgame, etc. So it's really not hard to see if it game is for you or not.

Also, yeah Pokemon is behind the times in a lot of dumb ways, like traditionally having a lack of a meaningful endgame before the upgraded versions and usually having awful online multiplayer.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah to clarify ive never played more than a few hours of pokemon.

But the world and graphics of the new one looked good.
At some point isnt having so many pokemon just redundant? Like you have so many of every type do they meaningfully play different?

I guess i just assumed "gotta catch them all" meant all that were in the game, not every pokemon ever

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Could a GaaS model work for Pokemon? Just have a base game and keep pumping new Pokemon, regions and mechanics in as and when you can be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.