What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
All this Sekiro talk is making me think I should finally play the Dark Souls 3 I bought and never launched once

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
It's an old PAX 2008 video on GBI right now... It's great to see them go talk to industry people like Alex Navarro and Matt Rorie

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i thought the unhidable taskbar was the worst bit about the android pie update but now i find they've actually bricked all the call recording options which is pretty shit given that I have a bunch of interviews to conduct and transcribe

thanks android devs

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

What happened? I don't follow Wrestling but I thought he was one of the good ones?

Daniel Bryan became a bad guy and his bad guy gimmick was being a vocal environmental activist that shits on crowd for being wasteful and harming the planet. It was really great stuff. But now he isnt allowed to talk about the environment anymore because WWE said "its political"

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to rewatch some old E3 conferences (with GB talking over it) and I'm on the 2016 EA one right now and boy look at all those Star Wars games that have since been canceled!

Daniel Bryan became a bad guy and his bad guy gimmick was being a vocal environmental activist that shits on crowd for being wasteful and harming the planet. It was really great stuff. But now he isnt allowed to talk about the environment anymore because WWE said "its political"

lmao

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
"I hate the phrasing that's a thing" - Matt Rorie
2187263-thatsathing.jpg

We found the new old beef

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Now that is a series.
I would so love a series where alex just lists off stuff then ends every section with his "and that is a thing" haha

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck is that boogie tweet even implying actually

it's just a vague statement that anyone can read whatever the fuck they want into

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Can we go back to before people actually took Boogie seriously where he was another angry gamer Youtube guy that would fall off his chair

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i recommended the switch to someone who doesn't play videogames a whole lot and every time i go over to play games at her house i select Villager in Smash or Mario Kart and i'm forced to explain what Animal Crossing is, and i realize that dumbass Nintendo doesn't have a single fucking AC game available for download on their stupid ass system

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
No it's pretty clearly a "stop bringing politics into mah games you SJWs" tweet.

what the fuck does he think microtransactions and monetisations are if not a form of arguing about politics

nevermind he's a dumbass and it's not worth trying to analyse his stupidity

PinballRJ

Oct 25, 2017
Everything I know about wrestling comes from GB content. So I'm just curious if The Miz has ever done anything bad, he's probably the only modern wrestler I've seen that I actually like.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
i recommended the switch to someone who doesn't play videogames a whole lot and every time i go over to play games at her house i select Villager in Smash or Mario Kart and i'm forced to explain what Animal Crossing is, and i realize that dumbass Nintendo doesn't have a single fucking AC game available for download on their stupid ass system
A lot of Nintendo's priorities seem super odd.

I can kinda get why they held off on Animal Crossing (probably because they didn't want AC Mobile to cannibalize sales and they thought that that would be way more popular than it ended up being) but in a vacuum it looks weird to save Animal Crossing for later but fast track a Xenoblade sequel to come out in the 1st year.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of Nintendo's priorities seem super odd.

I can kinda get why they held off on Animal Crossing (probably because they didn't want AC Mobile to cannibalize sales and they thought that that would be way more popular than it ended up being) but in a vacuum it looks weird to save Animal Crossing for later but fast track a Xenoblade sequel to come out in the 1st year.
i can get why there's no New Leaf port, besides, obviously, there being no 3DS option (also very dumb) but how is there no option to download the original Gamecube/N64 AC or at least one of the Wii games? arg

sidenote, i think Jeff mentioned that the original 3DS can't handle Nintendos SNES emulator, but new 3DS can. i don't know how shit bout how them thar computers work but the mind fuckin boggles when a system capable of running N64 and PS2 ports can't run SNES games

Status
Not open for further replies.