• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Dumb question, I'm sorry.
What would the margin have to be to avoid automatic recounts?

Recounts are not automatic in Georgia. A recount can be requested if the margin of victory is at or with 0.5%.

Rev. Warnock might blast through that threshold, but Ossoff might not.

But I wouldn't expect huge shift either way after a recount. Republicans just haven't shown up, at least in rural areas.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Somehow I feel like Stacy Abrams not being governor ended up saving the country.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
It was definitely MY donor dollars to the campaigns and Stacey that let this happen. You're WELCOME.

Oct 25, 2017
Always believed in Georgia.

And even when the Senate looked lost, I had to remind people around me of the double runoff dream.

And now here we are with a better than not chance of both winning.

Just incredible.

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
Warnock has been imbued by the spirit of the ghetto preacher. Out the way, Loeffler!

UDGpH5.gif

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty happy right now tbh
It's not over.

What you want to happen is happening and doesn't look to be changing.
you should probably know if you are happy if you just got off ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Get your celebratory drink of choice ready to go
I mean if you got off you generally are happy

Omg yessssssssss..ossoff pleasssee

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
people who understand statistics do, yes.

the correct answer to the question is "because more republican votes have been counted than democrats so far", which is all 538 is showing. NYT's blue-leaning needle accounts for the fact that there are more votes left to be counted in more dem areas like ATL

There was very little polling done for these Run off elections, but even then 538 isn't even doing what they claim to do?

Nate Silver is a joke of an analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.