Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I think I quite like her english VA. I hope she gets to have a good range of performances in this next story arc.
Same, there's such a deep and mysterious quality to it. She really sells that nonchalant "I'm goddess of eternity but don't waste my fucking time" attitude.

Yae's is great too. Wise and a bit condescending with her "I know everything but do I look like I give a shit? Now listen child while I explain things as vaguely as possible for you" tone.

We have no choice but to stan both electro queens equally tbh.

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
Raiden trailer really drove home that my favorite Inazuma character is Yae. She's sarcastic and super chill.

As for Raiden herself.. "lightning is eternal"??? But lightning is the opposite of eternal? The rest seemed like amped up Buddhism but... Was 'lightning is eternal' supposed to make sense?

Gure

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
qxiznnC.png

lmao
Mihoyo knows what's up. LMAO.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Raiden trailer really drove home that my favorite Inazuma character is Yae. She's sarcastic and super chill.

As for Raiden herself.. "lightning is eternal"??? But lightning is the opposite of eternal? The rest seemed like amped up Buddhism but... Was 'lightning is eternal' supposed to make sense?
It's probably a reference to Vajra in Buddhism. which is a weapon that suggests burning away all corruption whilst also being utterly immovable.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017

That's Mihoyo declaring Electro won't change and will be weak forever.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Does Baal not really have any major allies that aren't humans?
Morax has the Adepti and Barbatos has the Four Winds, can't think of her major faction.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
That's more of the "imagine not having Kazuha" that I keep seeing everywhere.

giphy.gif

Horse racing is incredibly popular in Japan for many reasons. Waifu games are popular in Japan for many reasons.

Throw those two things together, slap INCREDIBLY high production values, an anime, a company most people like behind it, and light PVP, and you have a recipe for success.

Like, look at the summon animations:

200.gif

Production values are very nice tho.

PRed

Jan 7, 2018
Where she stands in this trailer: On the very top of her palace.
I still have no idea how to get there though...and there is even an electroculus.
Climb from the side walls to the rooftops, then drop down and head upwards. The areas are safe to traverse, because the guards don't really care about you once you get inside. There are talkable npcs in there.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Turns out it's hard to make friends when you subjugate everybody and suppress their patron deities, crazy

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
0hRREq2.png

SBuWsLq.png
Holy shit I actually did it, I actually was able to get all 36 stars on abyss for the first time, I can't believe it, I thought it would take me so much longer. After properly having Xiangling built I rearranged Xingqiu's artifacts to improve them, and decided to give the national team a go with Hu Tao, as I don't have Chongyun or Sucrose built. It ended up doing amazing work, and aaah I still can't believe I did it. Definitely want to try and get C6 Xiangling on Baal's banner now to make the team even better.
I also did this time.

My teams for floor 12 were:

Kazuha, Xingqiu, Bennett and Xiangling
Xiao, Jean, Zhongli, Albedo

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the info. I can see why it's popular now. I never knew horse racing was big over there.
The problem of the aniversary is not even the freebies, is the feeling of "just another month".

We didn't get an aniversary decorations on the UI, nothing ingame. Heck a Cake to put on the teapot would have been nice.

NO events like half resin/double drops, no especial summon banners, nothing.

No special ingame quests, heck bring the windblume minigames back.

It's realy underwelming.
Exactly. People get really defensive over the anniversary as if we're asking for a free 5*, when in reality we're asking for a celebration, not more presents. The latter would be nice, but there should be lots of events and stuff going on. It shouldn't just be another day.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I took the earlier idea and logged out atop Raiden's castle. Should hopefully bring me some luck when I summon later today.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I finally did the 2 character quests now

and all I could think the entire time was how much Ayaka's hair looks like it's just some sort of helmet sitting on top of her bald head

I hate this fucking thread

How many more hours till maintenance? I'm at work atm and should do a quick log in if it's soon

A little under 13 hours, I think?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Reminder that those who started playing after 1.1 missed a time limited event and the introduction of Scaramouche, who will appear in 2.1 ☺️ Kyuuji did you catch up yet? 👀

I have no idea who Scaramouche is aside from some weirdo in a hat lmao. Not a massive fan of the design, maybe that will change as I see it more though. I still have all of the Inazuma storyline in front of me as well, have only done up to Thoma pretending to be a dog. Looking forward to pushing forwards with it through 2.1 though. Among the general grinding of flowers, books and mona to actually put my teams in a good space for AR45, which I'm fast approaching at AR42.

Thanks for the video 😊 will check it out now!
Friendship ended with Kyuuji, now Baal is my best friend.
giphy.gif

and all I could think the entire time was how much Ayaka's hair looks like it's just some sort of helmet sitting on top of her bald head

I hate this fucking thread
loll 💀

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
speaking about Ayaka

njAOrjD.png

ah, i just noticed it's only says "Kamisato", not "Kamisato Ayaka" in her name here.
strange, i thought it will be like Kazuha.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
Mihoyo, the greediest company: "I have a great idea. First, let's release waifu bait Ayaka, then a new character, and another new character on the next banner. Then let's release Shogun, a character people want, and throw a new character on that banner too! Then release a garbage healer on her own. Oh, oh, then how about we release no new characters except a meme friendzoned dude for six weeks."

This company sometimes lul.
what?

Status
Not open for further replies.