• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if he's always going to be on CNY/Lantern Rite seeing as it's so tied to his character.
I don't think there's anyone else that's associated with a particular date in that way.
Yeahhhhhh I get it I'm just grumpy about it >:(

I've got a full set saved up and ready for him I don't wanna have to wait til next February for him to come home!

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
if Kokomi did on field healing and during that time her crit rate dropped 100% forcing you to switch party members that would make sense but just to lose 100% crit rate for nothing is dumb as hell. I really hope she gets redeemed somehow because she looks so dope to use.

Last edited:

Csr

Nov 6, 2017
His main thing is constant artifact farming, especially for Xiao because it's his favourite character, his Xiao artifacts are absurdly good. He's probably crowned him also.

Also are you using your Zhongli ult on top of a Bennett ult? because that gets the damage up there

Do you happen to have a link where I can see his artifacts?
Xiao is my favorite character as well, double crowned, I wonder how much better his artifacts are.

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
I find it really funny how Genshin Impact characters are like Jojo stand users, easily spottable:
a7eb4032eb9005cd3e827d86f4cd9fbb.jpg

Source

Oct 27, 2017
2 Venerer, 2 Glad and 2 Glad, 2 Shimenawas are very similar
4 Shimanawas is possible but is a pain in the ass that needs precise energy management

If I don't get a proper weapon for Eula, I am going to revert back to Xiao or utilize Raiden as DPS. (weapon banner has to deliver either WGS or Raiden's weapon, no exceptions)

At the moment: Eula + Geo bros + Diona work well enough, but my Eula is just unlucky with weapon/artifacts.

In fact, this Pale Flame domain is the ass. I am not pulling any pieces for Albedo or Eula, at all...

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
If I don't get a proper weapon for Eula, I am going to revert back to Xiao or utilize Raiden as DPS. (weapon banner has to deliver either WGS or Raiden's weapon, no exceptions)

At the moment: Eula + Geo bros + Diona work well enough, but my Eula is just unlucky with weapon/artifacts.

In fact, this Pale Flame domain is the ass. I am not pulling any pieces for Albedo or Eula, at all...

Honestly if I had Eula I would just use the free Snowtombed Starsilver for the aesthetic
But yeah the selection of f2p claymores aren't fantastic

Speaking of, has anyone gone R5 on any craftable weapon?
Anemona Kageuchi is tempting me, but the thought of flushing all my billets down the toilet is painful

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I have so many artifacts that I think are good enough, then I realize what the whales are rockin' and I wish I had more resin to farm harder.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Honestly if I had Eula I would just use the free Snowtombed Starsilver for the aesthetic

Anemona Kageuchi is tempting me, but the thought of flushing all my billets down the toilet is painful
I R5'd the Prototype Cresent Bow for Ganyu and R5'd the Snow Tombed Starsilver for Razor.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I R5'd the Prototype Cresent Bow for Ganyu and R5'd the Snow Tombed Starsilver for Razor.

Hmm atm I have 4 sword, 6 bow, 4 claymore, 5 catalyst, and 6 spear billets
My Anemona is r1 so I have enough to R5 it
The main thing holding me back is thinking someone might want an iron sting down the line, or another new craftable ofc

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017

I did, it's been a nice weapon for Ayaka. Not sure how I wound up with 6 sword billets but I still have one left over in case I decide I absolutely must have something else.

Now I've turned to look at artifacts, and... ugh. That's a slog.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
I have an R5 Archaic and an R5 Iron Sting. Iron Sting doesn't get a whole lot better with refinements but I was feeling pretty certain that was the last sword I'd be making for a while.

Then I pulled for Ayaka impulsively and my Inazuma sword is R1. Desperately awaiting more sword billets.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
So for Raiden I actually have all artifacts but they aren't like amazing but they work. I'm thinking of just screwing storm cage and going with electro cup from severed fate and using a wanderer hourglass which I have with main stat energy recharge and crazy double critical stats.

Oct 27, 2017

I am using that weapon, it is so good fashion wise, but the damage isn't cutting it. Guide says it is whatever between Archaic and Snow on Eula, and at the time, I only had Whiteblind and free R1 Snow.

I got R5 Whiteblind, and maybe Pike :D I think I have two claymore pieces from events/tree, but I don't want to commit them to Snowtombed, it stays R1...

I also have 7 book prototypes, dunno what to do with them.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017

I R5'd the Prototype Rancour in the game's relative newness when I didn't know any better 😅 I was lucky to get Sword Billets and I thought they dropped regularly from the bosses 😖

Now I wish I had enough to R5 the Amenoma Kageuchi.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Deathmatch for Rosaria who is rocking a Cresent Pike or Serpent spine for Diluc who I can give an Archaic or Black cliff..I also Have Beiduo and Razor who use claymores...I could throw the energy recharge claymore in beiduo too so im not sure what to pick from battlepass.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Someone made a most senseful list of all the Genshin characters' nationalities:

I love how random this is, lol.

Csr

Nov 6, 2017

After I got WGS the game started showering me with claymore billets, I have 10 of them plus an R4 Archaic.
I don't have an R5 craftable weapon though. Only the archaic and an r4 Prototype Crescent.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

i R5'd Amenoma Kageuchi, no regrets. By the time a new region comes out, I will have some more billets (I hope)

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Eula is from a former aristocracy and slave owning family, i refuse to believe shes isn't English.

Her family name is also Lawrence...but then her uncle is named Schubert and they suddenly started speaking German in her character quest, lol.

Even more specifically she's from Denver Colorado
Like it's not even an argument

Isn't she actually just a clone and basically from some laboratory? :(

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Eula is from a former aristocracy and slave owning family, i refuse to believe shes isn't English.

That's rich Europeans in general, Lawrence can come from Laurentius (Italy) or Lorenzo (Spain), she dances Flamenco, so I'm gonna assume Spanish origin.
Signed, someone who has generations of Lorenzos in the family that anglicised to Lawrence
So really if we're accurate to Spanish/German royalty, Eula should look like a Habsburg
800px-Juan_de_Miranda_Carreno_002.jpg

Last edited:

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Her family name is also Lawrence...but then her uncle is named Schubert and they suddenly started speaking German in her character quest, lol.

Isn't she actually just a clone and basically from some laboratory? :(

Yeah Mondstadt is basically the Europeans all got in a car and moved to Germany
Except the French

The Zero Dawn facility is under Denver

Last edited:

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, so who's going to be the better electro compliment/battery for Baal? I have C6 Fischl, but also tempted to use the rest of my glitter on buying Beidou's C6 for the decreased enemy electro resist while her burst's active.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Kazuha has hit friendship 10, I am officially without my crutch
Overworld team is now Sayu (friendship 1), Ayaka (7), Rosaria (8), Yanfei (5)
Remaining on the friendship journey: Diluc (4), Sucrose (5), Kaeya (5), Razor (5), Lisa (5), Xinyan (3), Amber (5)

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Once I get around to picking up a few more amethyst chunks, I'll have an R5 Hamayumi (the Inazuma crafted bow) on my Ganyu. I took some heat in the Discord for mentioning it earlier today going with it rather than building a Prototype Crescent, but no regrets, I feel more comfortable going with the Hamayumi given the trends of my playstyle and it's already proving to be a pretty marked damage improvement over the Viridescent Hunt I'd been using on her up to this point. I'll even still have another bow billet left over after, so if some other craftable bow shows up down the line that's also good I at least won't be entirely missing out.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Once I get around to picking up a few more amethyst chunks, I'll have an R5 Hamayumi (the Inazuma crafted bow) on my Ganyu. I took some heat in the Discord for mentioning it earlier today going with it rather than building a Prototype Crescent, but no regrets, I feel more comfortable going with the Hamayumi given the trends of my playstyle and it's already proving to be a pretty marked damage improvement over the Viridescent Hunt I'd been using on her up to this point. I'll even still have another bow billet left over after, so if some other craftable bow shows up down the line that's also good I at least won't be entirely missing out.

I don't have a Ganyu so I don't really know what's good for her other than the obvious Amos
I went ahead and R5'd the Anemona Kageuchi and I'm loving it, I was on the fence between R1 black sword and this, but seeing so much ult charge fill up immediately after ulting is great, and blizzard strayer at least means Ayaka doesn't hate the loss of crit rate as much as other units

I'm thankful for leaks because I was close to going in on the Inazuma spear, now I get to save those billets

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Lately I've only been using fragile resin on bosses and leylines, never on artifact farming. Feels good, the bad drops aren't as painful.

nss

Apr 10, 2018
Uggghhhhh the idea of having to wait even LONGER for a possible Xiao rerun makes me so sad angry!

I just want that good boy to complete my team. Please MHY, let me get him >:(

Yeah, as someone who got out of the game near Zhongli's release and came back at 2.0 there are quite a few characters I feel like I missed that I would have totally enjoyed and Xiao is near the top of that list, as well as Kazuha.

Status
Not open for further replies.