PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Finished it tonight.

I enjoyed it until quite literally the last 5 minutes. I know I shouldn't be SURPRISED that they were blamed/scape-goated into the campus tragedy but I guess I'm annoyed because I can't possibly understand the reason WHY when there were already Supes that "attacked their own kind". But I guess it's the same as me trying to understand MAGAs' reasonings for things.

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
It was a deleted scene from the finale. It was supposed to lock in Marie and Jordan basically.

Whoops, I meant I was looking for the original scene that this was deleted from. I scrubbed through the episode and it's the scene where they go down to The Woods (in the finale as you said). Really short scene though so very easy to miss scrubbing.

Very wholesome though 😁

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Finished it tonight.

I enjoyed it until quite literally the last 5 minutes. I know I shouldn't be SURPRISED that they were blamed/scape-goated into the campus tragedy but I guess I'm annoyed because I can't possibly understand the reason WHY when there were already Supes that "attacked their own kind". But I guess it's the same as me trying to understand MAGAs' reasonings for things.
how dare you attack your own kind
*proceeds to attack own kind*

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Came to this late and it ended up being one of my favourite shows of the year.

Almost better than The Boys, which is a high bar.

Should probably start Invincible too. This is the only superhero content I can stomach outside of Batman.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah alright. On ep 3 and this is pretty great. Wasn't sold on the premise but the characters and drama are working their magic.

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Late to the party but this is amazing.

Depressing to learn the actor who plays Andre passed away

Apr 17, 2018
I'm so happy this show is getting the love it deserves.

Chance Crawford/The Deep is joining the cast for season 2.

nerdist.com

GEN V Season Two Coming in 2025, Chance Crawford's The Deep Joining the Cast

Gen V is gearing up for its sophomore year with more bloody supe action. Here's everything we know about the show's second season.

Hell yeah I can't wait to see how pathetic the Deep can get when trying to impress teens.
I also expect Sage to show up.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
First season of Gen V was much better tham recent season of The Boys for me and can't wait for its next season.
Still so sad about Chance Perdomo (Andre). He was just 27 years old... :(

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Really curious how S2 treats Andre after the untimely passing of Chance Perdomo. I assume he gets recast? He was pretty much the second main character.