Toronto, ON
Let's go

giphy.gif

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
I am so so excited to see what this announcement is. I'm sure it's going to be absolutely phenomenal, they're talking like this very very "Platinum" and as a Platinum mega fan I can't wait. It's gotta be a really big project.

It's definitely not Bayonetta 3 though, that's Nintendo's announcement, and will almost definitely be saved for a Direct or something of the sort.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
we most likely wont get an announcement until the evening japan time.

maybe 4 more hours or so

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I am so so excited to see what this announcement is. I'm sure it's going to be absolutely phenomenal, they're talking like this very very "Platinum" and as a Platinum mega fan I can't wait. It's gotta be a really big project.

It's definitely not Bayonetta 3 though, that's Nintendo's announcement, and will almost definitely be saved for a Direct or something of the sort.

Don't get your hopes way too high tho

Gurren Lagann game or bust

don't do this to me... now i want this

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
Everyone always goes to sequel predictions so lemme be the first to say its a new, exciting IP.

Or like a fighter game with all of Platinum's IPs.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Kickstarter/Remaster, new studio, new game announcement...man, a shadow drop would be perfect for my birthday.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
I heard it's a Rodin spin-off that's half demon weapon crafting in the style of the Atelier games and half stylish action.