• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU. EXPLOSIONS?!?!?!?!

• BRING ME A BUCKET AND I'LL SHOW YOU A BUCKET!

Votes: 73 13.4%
  • YOU GET A BULLET! YOU GET A BULLET! EVERYBODY GETS A BULLET!

Votes: 100 18.4%
  • CATCH-A-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE.

Votes: 249 45.8%
  • DOMO ARIGATO SUCKASS!

Votes: 81 14.9%
  • I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEATBICYCLE.

Votes: 92 16.9%
  • MY PECS HAVE PECS!

Votes: 83 15.3%
  • SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE.... BOOM, SQUISH, YAY!

Votes: 169 31.1%

• Total voters

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I hate Tinybuild so much. Tinybuild didn't develop Cluster Truck, Landfall Games did. Tinybuild ported/published it on consoles and refused to support it, like all their other console ports.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Damn, I just thought it was going to be a in depth borderlands thing for the new game. This feels more like an E3 conference that's more on the smaller side.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
YO WHAT

PATHOLOGIC 2?!

3Ugli7N.jpg

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Oh shit, that's a close release date! I have the first game on GOG, so maybe I should playthrough it (tho Mandalore's review makes it sound like it might be a slog if you aren't in the right state of mind for it).

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
whaaaaaaaaaa

that didnt feel like pathologic at all

now im worried

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
I completed it in one sitting...it isn't my least favourite of all time. A shit storm sure, but I had some fun with it.
I'm not gonna go on about it, but Pitchford sold us a fucking lie with that game. I love Borderlands but Randy is a goddamned used cars salesman so I'm not gonna fall for his "enthusiasm" again. Sorry, still butthurt about Aliens lmao

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this Randy Pitchford seems to be controversial. Just reading up on him and wtf? How is he not in jail ?