GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Video here (NSFW):

Edit - Another clip, also NSFW:

Context for those that can't see the video:

At Baron Cohen's urging, Spencer does an offensive impression of a Chinese tourist and takes an upskirt photo of a woman in a burqa to see if she is actually "a man with an explosive." And that's just the beginning.

Later in the segment, during a kidnapping scenario, Baron Cohen doesn't even need to make a direct suggestion to convince Spencer to scream a racial slur multiple times. "In America, there is one forbidden word. It is the n-word," he tells Spencer. "Now, I am going to be the terrorist. You have three seconds to attract attention." Spencer then yells the n-word four times before Baron Cohen stops him, pretending that the word he meant was nooni.

"Got it," says Spencer. The segment concludes with Spencer learning how to "intimidate" a terrorist with the prospect of homosexuality—by pulling his pants down and running at Baron Cohen, butt-first. At the very end of the Who Is America? episode, in a short bit not seen in the clip above, Spencer also says, "All you damn sand-niggers over in the Middle East, we are tired of you coming to America." He then threatens to cut off their genitals.

Link.

Spencer just texted his response to the episode to The Post. Here it is in its entirety:

"In 2017 I received countless death threats in connection with my introduction of legislation involving the wearing of masks. The threats escalated to the point that my wife received threatening phone calls concerning her and my children. I was very afraid for my safety and the safety of my entire family.

"Then, on June 14th, a gunman opened fire at members of Congress on a baseball field. I knew people on that field. Now, the fears I already had became more intensified as the reality of my family being targeted by a similar, deranged, would-be assassin became even more possible. I was in such a poor state of mind that my wife and I also undertook marriage counseling with a licensed therapist during this time.

"Sacha Baron Cohen and his associates took advantage of my paralyzing fear that my family would be attacked. In posing as an Israeli Agent, he pretended to offer self-defense exercises. As uncomfortable as I was to participate, I agreed to, understanding that these 'techniques' were meant to help me and others fend off what I believed was an inevitable attack.

"My fears were so heightened at that time, I was not thinking clearly nor could I appreciate what I was agreeing to when I participated in his 'class.' I was told I would be filmed as a 'demonstration video' to teach others the same skills in Israel. Sacha and his crew further lied to me, stating that I would be able to review and have final approval over any footage used.

"I deeply regret the language I used at his request as well as my participation in the 'class' in general. If I had not been so distracted by my fears, I never would have agreed to participate in the first place.

"I apologize to my family, friends, and the people of my district for this ridiculously ugly episode. Finally, there are calls for me to resign. I recently lost my primary election, so I will not eligible to hold office next term. Therefore, I will finish the remaining five months at my post and vacate my seat."

Searched and didn't see a thread.

Last edited:

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
he looked way too happy to be shouting slurs and to be doing a bad racist caricature of asians for me to think that that all came out of fear tbqh

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
love all these people bellyaching over being exposed for the complete shit that they are by a comedian. it's not Cohen's fault you were gullible, maybe you could cease being so shit hmm?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
glad this piece of garbage was exposed

all these conservatives are the same. They're often embarrassed to see their true views be known because even they know they're repugnant.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I was racist as shit for nearly 3 hours because "I was afraid"

Mmmhmmm....

"My fears were so heightened at that time, I was not thinking clearly nor could I appreciate what I was agreeing to when I participated in his 'class.' I was told I would be filmed as a 'demonstration video' to teach others the same skills in Israel. Sacha and his crew further lied to me, stating that I would be able to review and have final approval over any footage used.

So full of shit.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Can't see the video at the moment. Did Cohen take off his pants or did Spencer? What was the status of their pants when he was so stricken with terror?

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Russia or any foreign agents would really have no trouble at all with this lot. Lol.

SGRX

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The best part of this for me has been imagining his state of mind in the time between finding out he'd been tricked by Sacha Baron Cohen, and waiting for the episode to drop.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
I really hope he filmed 3-4 seasons worth of this show over the last 2-3 years before airing the first episode.
all these politicians gonna be on the look out for him now. LOL

this shit is just embarassing.... I saw another clip after that one that went into teaching 3 yr old to use guns and how to protect their schools..... smfh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk

please expose all these people for what they truly are.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Two options really.

Either that was an accurate representation of your beliefs.

Or you are so dumb that you got tricked into doing all of that stuff when it is actually not a true representation of your beliefs.

Either way, you're not fit for holding public office.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Someone with paralyzing fear probably shouldn't be making legislative decisions.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Two options really.

Either that was an accurate representation of your beliefs.

Or you are so dumb that you got tricked into doing all of that stuff when it is actually not a true representation of your beliefs.

Either way, you're not fit for holding public office.

Absolutely.

Regardless of how you feel about any of this, all this proves is that this man is not, nor has ever been, fit to lead.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
"I'm not actually racist, you see, I only said all those things because I thought a brown person was going to kill me."

D65

Oct 26, 2017
FUCK I HAD TO STOP WHEN HIS ACCENT CAME OUT SAYING RANDOM SHIT

fuck holy shit

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Can't see the video at the moment. Did Cohen take off his pants or did Spencer? What was the status of their pants when he was so stricken with terror?

Spencer took off this pants and eventually his briefs as an effort to touch the "terrorist" with his bare ass. Because everyone knows terrorists are afraid of turning gay if someone touches them with their ass.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Even if you take this pathetic excuse at face value, he was waaaaayy too comfortable and accustomed to using that word and it showed.

GrooveCommand

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
love all these people bellyaching over being exposed for the complete shit that they are by a comedian. it's not Cohen's fault you were gullible, maybe you could cease being so shit hmm?

The inability of the Republican party to look inward and reflect upon themselves is disgusting, cowardly, and hypocritical.

okayfrog

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even if that's true, that's still not a good look. "I was afraid so I became a racist and attacked a man with my bare ass."

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Spencer took off this pants and eventually his briefs as an effort to touch the "terrorist" with his bare ass. Because everyone knows terrorists are afraid of turning gay if someone touches them with their ass.

So, he was so terrified that he dropped his pants and briefs and tried to attack a man with his ass. And in this moment, the paralyzing fear he felt prevented him from knowing that this was not just normal Israeli self defense training. Am I mistaken here?

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
So in things that make you racist, we now can add to the list that includes medication and "economic anxiety":

"Paralysing fear"

Suuuuuure.