• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
fucking good timing, I was just thinking of redownloading this for another playthrough

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
I really need to finish this game. Amazing that they're continuing to support it.

tok9

Prophet of Truth
Nov 2, 2017
Haha, what the heck. 6 years after it's original release.

I loved Furi, could definitely see myself jumping into this.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I'm so down for this! Last game got me addicted to never getting hit so ill do the same here.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely loved my time with this game (even plat'ed it). Totally getting this and doing another run on this game now when this is released.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing! This game is really fantastic and I'm always looking for reasons to play it again. I will say though I hope they can also maybe sort out that very minor input delay too. I'm gonna be playing it regardless though

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I wonder if doing the gender switching mode in Haven just had them go "heck, let's do it in furi as well while we're at it"

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Very weird they would not release the DLC on Xbox, too. Heard it's a great game though.

finally

Jul 22, 2019
One of the best games ever,

The combat designer is genius, I wish I can play more of his games If I knew them.

Definitely buying this DLC

Oct 27, 2017
I love this game and its soundtrack so much.

Did the PS4 version ever get that xbox exclusive content though? Back when xbox had that ridiculous exclusive content policy, I feel like this game was one of the victims

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick"
Jun 17, 2018
Oh shit she looks wonderful. I recently said in someone's LTTP as much as I loved my time with Furi I didn't know if I'd want to replay it anytime soon, but as it turns out I just needed a little incentive because I'm super excited for this.

cursed beef

Jan 3, 2021
god this game was too damn tough for me when it first came out but i've since beaten 4 souls games and a returnal so maybe i should give it another shot

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Guess I got to get around to playing this for real. Was actually thinking of downloading it last night, so the timings right.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Oh well, time to do another run ! Any input lag test of the PS5 version VS the PS4 one ?

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
I'm shocked they're still releasing new content for it. Might need to pick up both DLCs having not touched the game since it was PS+.

Edit - Seems like the first is free now.

Last edited:

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Holy shit, I will finally get my vengeance on that bullshit final boss that's like 500x harder than the rest
Also great that it is a free upgrade

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Agreed 100%, although I feel like it can't be very many people if they would choose to just ignore the platform like this.

yeah, it must have barely sold on xbox and they decided it wasn't worth it.

Has any DLC come out that has completely skipped a platform the original game is on? I feel like there can't be many. It is very very strange.