Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Enjoy the paint!
(Reminds me why I swore off skittles)

I used to love them, but they give me intense tooth pain. I have no cavities, don't have sensitive teeth to anything else, yet Skittles make my teeth so sore I have to be careful what I eat the next day. Discovered this a couple of Halloweens ago, and am devastated that I can no longer taste the rainbow

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I used to love them, but they give me intense tooth pain. I have no cavities, don't have sensitive teeth to anything else, yet Skittles make my teeth so sore I have to be careful what I eat the next day. Discovered this a couple of Halloweens ago, and am devastated that I can no longer taste the rainbow
Made my jaw sore. But the bigger issue is one of the coloring agents they use in the US is literally paint

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
I was once bored and there were Twizzlers and a bottle of mustard nearby, so I put mustard on a Twizzler and ate it. I was surprisingly not that bad, but either due to that particular combination or perhaps one of the two items somehow being contaminated, I was terribly sick that night. I'll probably never try that combination again.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
They should make a ballpark Skittles bag. Yellow will be mustard, pink for hotdogs, green for relish, and white for sauerkraut. #FuckKetchup

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Frenchs-skittle-te-230724-0b6cdd.jpg

Condiment brand French's is teaming up with candy brand Skittles for the release of new French's Mustard Skittles in honor of National Mustard Day on August 5, 2023.

Fun-sized packs of Mustard flavored Skittles will be given away for free while supplies last via an online sweepstakes and at in-person pop-up events in Atlanta, Washington D.C., and New York City.

Fans will also have a chance to taste French's Mustard Skittles and snag some branded swag when French's hits the road on a multi-stop tour up the East Coast in the 'Mustard Mobile', a bright yellow custom-designed vintage bus complete with giant Mustard Skittles on top. French's will be posting a map so people can stop by or follow along on the journey. Locations are listed below:

• Monday, July 31: Atlanta – Ponce City Market from 11AM-3PM: 675 North Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30344
  • Wednesday, August 2: Washington D.C. – City Center from 11AM-3PM: 825 10th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
  • Saturday, August 5: New York City – Hudson River Park from 11AM–3PM: 555 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036
Now through August 5, 2023 fans can visit Frenchs.com/MustardSkittles to enter for a chance to win a pack of French's Mustard Skittles.
www.chewboom.com

French's Announces Debut Of New Mustard Skittles - Chew Boom

Condiment brand French’s is teaming up with candy brand Skittles for the release of new French’s Mustard Skittles in honor of National Mustard Day on August 5, 2023. Advertisment Story continues below Fun-sized packs of ..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVo9a0jdhVc

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe if it was Skittles flavored mustard. MAYBE. & I say this as someone who hates mustard.

Maybe if you sprinkle them on a hot dog, but the texture...
Top them with that & the Pepsi flavored Ketchup at the same time.

www.resetera.com

Pepsi Is Getting Into The Condiment Business With... Colachup, Pepsi Flavored Ketchup. Chicago Hotdogs Lovers Feeling Unmitigated Rage At The News

CNN Article That's going to be a no for me. You would have thought someone would have at least thought up a more clever name that Colahup.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who hates mustard I'm quite sick of this mustard ice cream, mustard candy nonsense. There are millions of better flavors people could be exploring.