• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
UkoHJ8b.png

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
She shouldn't have yanked him like this lol.

This reminds me of that video of the wrestler who pulled Vince McMahon in a similar manner and got fired.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Shoulda turned the other cheek.

He was heated tho.

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta side with Palpatine on this one, she's lucky she didn't get zapped after trying to rip his arm off.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Pope did alright. OP is salty as fuck. Hilarious.

Mr Bungle

Dec 11, 2017
She shouldn't have yanked him like this lol.

This reminds me of that video of the wrestler who pulled Vince McMahon in a similar manner and got fired.

Titus O'Neil served a 60-day suspension for "grabbing" WWE Chairman Vince McMahon off-air following Daniel Bryan's retirement speech during an episode of Monday Night RAW in February 2016.

Oct 25, 2017
She shouldn't have done that but I kinda feel bad for her. It was clearly a huge moment in her life and she completely blew it.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
She's lucky he didn't get hurt, dude is 83, a yank like that can fracture something on a person that old.

There would have been some holy retribution.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Unless she was saying "cash rules everything around around me!" His reactions was definitely ungodly.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao @ thread title and his dramatic "naughty naughty!" hand slap.

LOL @ her doing the sign of the cross before yanking the Pope.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
She yanked and shouldn't have.
That said he also looks bad for slapping.

I hope there's some way for them to redeem themselves. Just kinda embarrassing for everyone.

Aug 13, 2019
Thought the title said "Yolked" and expected something very different. But, yeah, it's probably best not to yank on someone like the Pope, no matter how desperately devout you are.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
He's got security for a reason. He's probably been told to respond forcefully for such a stupid maneuver that she pulled.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Definitely expected an egg to the face here haha. Yeah she shouldn't have pulled him, but you don't slap like that especially not the pope.

DonNadie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
LOL good job OP, that tittle got me and my wife Loling (maybe is the tequila tho lol) .

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's funny is that poor woman probably Looked Forward to touching and speaking to the Pope whcih might have been the most memorable moment in her life...

mans instead her memory is not only offending him but having her hand slapped and also have it shown on TV.