Oct 25, 2017
Vince must be one hell of a negotiator im excited to see how the first smackdown on fox goes i bet wwe goes all out and puts on a great show and then we go back to normal.

f7d.gif

Radiophonic

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a secret Trump money laundering scheme? Ludicrous amount of money. Too bad wwe has no real competition.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Paid 1 billion for the brand AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan is on and Roman Reigns isn't....

QPgysv7.gif

shyN2L3.gif

Seriously though who tf knows what WWE is like come Fall 2019. Hell even what THE WORLD is like in Fall 2019.

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
I used to watch this stuff, I stopped like in 2003ish. I remember when Smackdown was on Fox every Saturday. Good for them I reckon.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Paid 1 billion for the brand AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan is on and Roman Reigns isn't....

QPgysv7.gif

shyN2L3.gif

Seriously though who tf knows what WWE is like come Fall 2019. Hell even what THE WORLD is like in Fall 2019.
*Two weeks before the move to Fox*

Vince - "I'm here to announce that Roman Reigns has a special contract stipulation that allows him to compete on both shows. Meanwhile, we've traded Daniel Bryan from Smackdown to Sunday Night Heat"

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
If Vince worked FOX into a billion dollars what is NBC/USA paying for RAW? Who knew these companies were run by a bunch of marks.

Oct 25, 2017
If Vince worked FOX into a billion dollars what is NBC/USA paying for RAW? Who knew these companies were run by a bunch of marks.

RAW rumor is 200-250 a year

Vince didn't do shit, this is broadcast channels trying to hold onto viewers through "live" content. Sports teams contracts should have shown this was likely to happen with some of the deals that went down in the last 3-5 years

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
RAW rumor is 200-250 a year

Vince didn't do shit, this is broadcast channels trying to hold onto viewers through "live" content. Sports teams contracts should have shown this was likely to happen with some of the deals that went down in the last 3-5 years

Rumored to be more than 3x the old deal.

Which is either 3x 80m (Raw potion of old deal) or 3x 150m (total old deal). Former makes more sense.

Either way, it's raining in Stamford.

Speculation is either $240 or $450 million a year.
Jesus at least no one is gonna get fired on the roster. Can we have pyro back!?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised to hear the average audience for the show is 50+.

Damn, us wrestling fans are becoming the uncool grandparents that constantly watch nothing but old westerns.

"He just sits there all day complaining about Big Cass. What the hell is a Big Cass?"

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want this shit to be on Friday. Keep it on Tuesdays or move it to Wednesday. To hell with NXT.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Fox cancelled all those shows and they throw away a billion on this bullshit...

They cancelled those shows basically to make way for Smackdown, mostly because Smackdown's audience is A: steady and B: there every week for the whole year

For live sports content, WWE is surprisingly cheap/a well oiled machine at it

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Trying to dunk on LU is weird too because even though the ratings in general are low, they're basically the flagship show for El Rey